KD's coaching method

Blue & Gold

There are a lot of things that I think KD could do better. There are a lot of decisions that he makes that I disagree with (i.e. keeping McNeese in the Can't game as long as he did helped contribute to our loss, IMO). However he is the coach, everything is his call, and his coaching record is definitely better than mine was in youth basketball. You can't argue with results, and KD can stand on his record any day. I :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: to his expertise.

If I was a player, I'd take it as an insult, know that he isn't satisfied with how I'm playing. I think it's a smart play on KD, along with his shuffling of players, keeps everyone hustling, playing 100% because they know no one is untouchable.
You take things as insults if you have a negative attitude.If you have a positive approach, you learn.Listen, I dunno what the philosophy is, but if I was coach, I would NOT pull guys for lack of individual execution (missing a shot, for example)... but I would pull them for not running their part of a play properly or the way it was practiced, or performing their role in a play, for not having their head fully in the game, or for stupid mistakes that you know they are better than. If I am a player, my mind may be saying "coach is boss" but my heart doesn't trust it until I get put on the bench a few times for not being a part of the program.