MAC team beat BIG EAST.....

FromdaBurgh

Although I realize I'm on ZipNation...I just had to talk about a MAC school (Bowling Green) beating the "almighty" Big East team PITT today...could this be a preview of things to come (ie the Akron/Pitt matchup on the hardwood this coming November)....Inquiry minds are eager to find out... :nutkick:

It is great to see the MAC off to a decent start this season. BGSU, Buffalo, and Temple all picked up quality wins. BSU, EMU, and CMU won games against I-AA's which should be a given. The only embarrassing loss for the conference was Miami getting handled at home by Vandy. I would like to see the MAC get some more national attention wins before the end of the out-of-conference season.

Kudos to BG(STD)-- sorry had to throw that in. That's big for the conference. After OU beat them a couple of years ago, I'm sure Dave (provided he still has a job) will stop scheduling MAC schools as tune ups.
Well, he still has to worry about playing Buffalo next week. I would love to see the Bulls take them down as well. It'll be chaos east of here.