Kitchen Stadium - The Rubber Bowl

Captain Kangaroo

I'm still trying to figure out the menu. I'll take a stroll around the West Side Market on Friday and see what I come up with. It will most likely be some sort of bird.
How about pirogi, sauerkraut, keishka and a case of Iron City?(why is the orange fuzzy?
Perhaps because it went bad years ago.

Well, see, I made a HUGE mistake earlier this year. I moved from Michigan back to Ohio and in June, I really didn't think about setting aside my tailgating stuff. Needless to say, everything, I mean EVERYTHING, was packed up and now sits in some GIGANTIC Storage warehouse in Canton, Michigan with all the others who are fleeing that state. So, we'll likely be picking up some Cardinal Wings from BW3 and just pounding some beers before the game. I won't be back in action until 1/2 way through the season!!! :wall:

What are you cooking this Saturday morning? I think we're going with the Fowl Balls theme...Swedish Meatballs made with cardinal meat...or turkey if I can't kill and pluck enough cardinals between now and Friday night. ;)Rubber_Bowl_chefs.jpg
Nice lids, Cap! Where can one get one of those? Are they a special edition for the last year of the RB?

I think we'll be making Grilled Cardinal (Chicken) on a Stick and "Beat Ball State - Meat Ball Subs." And of course............Beer. Probably Nosferatu, and word on the street from RowdyZip is that I may have a certain beer from a certain brewery that is the oldest in the country from Pennsylvania from the ride home from the Cuse with my name on it.