Zips vs. BGSU

RowdyZip

The fate of the MAC East rides on this game. Win, and we're clearly in control. Lose, and we're going to need some help.This game is just as important as the last one, but for different reasons. Last game we were fighting to stay alive in the conference race. This game we are fighting to take control of our own destiny.
:rolleyes: AMEN

I think the key is the O-Line. They NEED to get back to playing the way they did prior to the Can't St. game (apart from the high snaps!). If they can, I believe the Zips can exterminate Bowling University Green State.
:P our O line is a key...but the coaches have to give them the opportunity to do what they do best..run over people...i've noticed the last couple of weeks the coaches have called a lot of plays that spend a lot of time behind the line of scrimmage...end around ,reverse etc..get the damn ball going vertical instead of horizontal...this line blocks well straight ahead and on protection... thats the strongest part of the O...use them the right way!...again coaches putting players in the BEST position to excute and win...JD wake up before you piss away this opportunity...

The fate of the MAC East rides on this game. Win, and we're clearly in control. Lose, and we're going to need some help.This game is just as important as the last one, but for different reasons. Last game we were fighting to stay alive in the conference race. This game we are fighting to take control of our own destiny.
B) no kidding...hope the coaches realize that!