MAC EAST

blushrt97

It's obvious that a MAC East team will end up winning the MAC Tourney. MAC West is pretty much a D-1AA group of teams. Now Buffalo is over rated and needs to go on the road a lot so they will fall and be cold heading into the tournament. Bowling Green is a solid team but I do not see them winning the tourney. Ohio just isn't consistent enough to worry about. Can't State is garbage, they may go 8-8 at best and then they wont do anything in the tournament because they dont have any athletes just guys who make bad decisions and take bad shots. They also cant win 3 games in a row in the tournament so not worried about them at all. And finally Akron I feel is too young this year, the toll of a long season will show up. Next year with Zeke you guys may help the league with recruiting. You guys are not feared in the tournament. But the next few years Akron will sit atop the MAC.Final MAC East Regular Season Standings1.Miami2.Buffalo3.Bowling Green4.Can't State5.Akron6.Ohio

It's obvious that a MAC East team will end up winning the MAC Tourney. MAC West is pretty much a D-1AA group of teams. Now Buffalo is over rated and needs to go on the road a lot so they will fall and be cold heading into the tournament. Bowling Green is a solid team but I do not see them winning the tourney. Ohio just isn't consistent enough to worry about. Can't State is garbage, they may go 8-8 at best and then they wont do anything in the tournament because they dont have any athletes just guys who make bad decisions and take bad shots. They also cant win 3 games in a row in the tournament so not worried about them at all. And finally Akron I feel is too young this year, the toll of a long season will show up. Next year with Zeke you guys may help the league with recruiting. You guys are not feared in the tournament. But the next few years Akron will sit atop the MAC.Final MAC East Regular Season Standings1.Miami2.Buffalo3.Bowling Green4.Can't State5.Akron6.Ohio
Pretty confident for a guy that just lost to CMU.FYI - After tomorrow the Zips will have won 8 in a row. If that is the effect of the "toll" the season has taken on our youngsters, I guess I'll have to live with it.

I-AA? In basketball? I think not.

There is not a dominate team to fear in the MAC this season. I think the West discounted the idea of an East team winning the championship in football, but we know how that turned out. I don't think it is very smart to rationalize your way to a championship. The tournament is one and done and the best team doesn't always win. The East will be in better position and I like our chances, but I am not about to quickly dismiss the rest of the league.

Zips fan...that's pretty much it.Redhawk seems pretty confident that he has it all figured out. Yes, there is the stigma that many young teams run out of gas at post-season time because of the longer season in college basketball. But other than that, I don't quite see someone justifying that we're the 5th best team in the East this year. But I guess the 2nd round of East games will tell the story. We're one of the 3 teams in the East that will play 3 home games during the last 5 games. I would think that those teams have somewhat of an advantage in the stretch run.

let me sum up what most people are thinking....YOU'RE A MORON. Why don't you fold your collar back down and take a look at reality.