Final Tourney Seeding Thread

Without a bye this is about as good a seeding as possible. Toledo is a much better draw for us than NIU, who always gives us problems and Miami is vulnerable as well down to their 4th PG. I think the Zips can win at least 2 games up in Cleveland if they can put todays loss behind them and play hard.

To be the best, you have to beat the best.Don't worry about where we are in the brackets! We need to make it to Saturday some how, some way and win the freaking game.
With the exception of NIU the Zips beat every single team in the league this year, while it may hurt not getting the bye, this team ought to believe it can win it. The tournament is wide open this year.

It is ridiculous that we don't have a bye this year and uber disappointing, but on the plus side, we should be able to destroy toledo and then take miami out.. And then we would "most likely" match up against BG again? Hah We own this tourney... Then it could be CAN NOT STATE again in the Championship... That's how I'm figuring this tournament will go... WE GET OUR REVENGE THIS YEAR. DISCOUNT NO ONE, DESTROY EVERYONE.ZIPS DON'T QUIT.

Tony Rizzo and WKNR talking up the MAC Tourney in a BIG way.Of course they've been mentioning the dreaded Miami time clock game of course, calling it the most bizarre and amazing game ever. Rizzo "I don't care if you went to K e n t, Akron or Ohio State, the MAC is where it's at this week. Every team in the show has a chance to win, and that team will get a chance to participate in the biggest event in sports."