Roll call for Thursday

Dr Z

Are you going to the game Thursday?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i'll be there for the last two for sure.....side question. i know cadillac ranch is the home for zips fans. any one go on thursday? the promos seem pretty good! zippy shots, beer specials, food specials, and free bull rides! any one else plan on going there? :screwks:
Nice... what exactly is in a Zippy shot?
no clue but i plan on having one! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers::screwks:

Just letting everyone know: The Cadillac ranch doesn't have many good deals for us fans BUT if you go to Cleats down by the Q (other side of the block from Hairy Buffalo) you can get 12 wings (the best wings in NE Ohio) and a order of fries (they are huge) for 7 bucks. Also 2 dollar 24 ounce beers all if you wearing Zips gear. I go there ALOT and the owner said he would set up some deals for Zips fans. So mention that when you go in and ask him if there are any others and enjoy!Also the bartender said she was going to wear a bikini top for today but we will see if that truly happens!Oh yeah it's 1.75 well drinks before 7pm every weeknight anyways along with some other deals.

bought my ticket a few hours ago... now need to get out of work, fill the car up, grab something to eat, and head up to cleveland.oh, and go buffalo! (as much as I hate to say it... rather see buffalo win than Can't)

oh, and go buffalo! (as much as I hate to say it... rather see buffalo win than Can't)
I just want all of our future opponents to be as tired as possible. So... go Overtime!
I agree, and I would thoroughly enjoy giving Can't the knockout punch they deserve in a round three mac finals showdown (figuratively of course Mr Singletary)I would prolly have to find some boxing gloves to wear to that game tho...hmmmLets Go Zips!PS. I said Id be watching the game on TV but I might make the trip up anyway. Dunno if I should risk hurting my GPA when I have a test the next morning and a paper due......you know what screw it I'll be there. Besides with an AK win I'll be up all night anyway.