Does anyone have any updates on Payne????

The word on Payne seems to change on a daily basis. For a while there it was almost a sure thing that he was going to Dayton. Then Coach Boals all supposedly had him all but convinced to go to OSU. Now apparently he's taking a serious look at Kentucky. Schools seem to be flowing in and out of his alleged "short list" at a breakneck speed. Not sure what to make of the whole situation right now, but I don't like our odds.

I don't believe there is any prohibition concerning one recruit recruiting another. Just a thought.
If that's true... wow, there's a loophole you could drive a truck through. Man.
Recruits talk to other recruits all the time, which also includes doing their own recruiting. Not a big deal.

I don't believe there is any prohibition concerning one recruit recruiting another. Just a thought.
Recruits talk to other recruits all the time, which also includes doing their own recruiting. Not a big deal.
Sure, I get it.What I was referring to is how easy it might be for a coach or someone else to do some orchestrating from behind the scenes. That can't be legal, can it?

Sure, I get it.What I was referring to is how easy it might be for a coach or someone else to do some orchestrating from behind the scenes. That can't be legal, can it?
I'm pretty sure it only becomes a problem once the recruit is a player and therefore a representative for the University. Until you have officially enrolled you are just a normal person with no affiliation.

I'm pretty sure it only becomes a problem once the recruit is a player and therefore a representative for the University. Until you have officially enrolled you are just a normal person with no affiliation.
Yep. Recruits recruit each other non stop. It's part of the game. It is really crazy at all star games.