Bleacher Report Preview

ZachTheZip

It's a decent review. But what's with lumping a home game against OU with road games at Penn St. and CMU in terms of difficulty?
I think it's because it's OU's homecoming. Plus they kicked the crap out of us last year until another one our miracle comebacks was shut down.
They're playing OU's homecoming game in Akron?

It's a decent review. But what's with lumping a home game against OU with road games at Penn St. and CMU in terms of difficulty?
I think it's because it's OU's homecoming. Plus they kicked the crap out of us last year until another one our miracle comebacks was shut down.
They're playing OU's homecoming game in Akron?
Lol the stadium can sure attract...

Over the last 10 - 15 years we've faired pretty well against OU, especially at home. Everything regarding this season hinges on the defense. If we can hold most opponents to 24 or less, we'll have a pretty good season. I expect this offense to put up an average of at least 28 points per game. I think the first MAC game is against Central in Mt. Pleasant. That will be the week that should be a measuring stick for the rest of the season. CMU has arguably the best offense in the league. If we can somehow win that one, or even be competitive, our chances of winning the MAC East will be pretty good.