Live MAC Tournament Coverage

Just wanted to make sure you all know about the live coverage of the MAC Tournament courtside from The Q in Cleveland. In addition to our 2010 MAC Tournament coverage here @ VanDelay Sports, MAC Report Online and Mid Majority are also courtside providing updates. Here are a few links for you all.> Akron vs EMU game blog from the VanDelay Sports MAC blog> Follow VanDelay Sports on Twitter @VanDelaySports> Follow MAC Report Online on Twitter> Follow Mid Majority on Twitter

Just wanted to make sure you all know about the live coverage of the MAC Tournament courtside from The Q in Cleveland. In addition to our 2010 MAC Tournament coverage here @ VanDelay Sports, MAC Report Online and Mid Majority are also courtside providing updates. Here are a few links for you all.> Akron vs EMU game blog from the VanDelay Sports MAC blog> Follow VanDelay Sports on Twitter @VanDelaySports> Follow MAC Report Online on Twitter> Follow Mid Majority on Twitter
Excellent! "Fan section report - Akron fans behind the AK bench have huge cutouts of player/coaches heads (imagine the roleplay segment on PTI, only jumbo-sized). Very sharp."Attendance report - Let’s just say it’s looking like the decision to go back to playing 1st round games at home sites was probably a good one.Kool keys WMU comeback with 24 in second half.http://hosted2.ap.org/OHLOR/a83f53f64d8747...d38a5bf4d27b4f3

Excellent! "Fan section report - Akron fans behind the AK bench have huge cutouts of player/coaches heads (imagine the roleplay segment on PTI, only jumbo-sized). Very sharp."Attendance report - Let’s just say it’s looking like the decision to go back to playing 1st round games at home sites was probably a good one.Kool keys WMU comeback with 24 in second half.http://hosted2.ap.org/OHLOR/a83f53f64d8747...d38a5bf4d27b4f3
Rowdies. What's the scene down there, over. vmd, Headrowdyaviator... :P Where ya at?

Does anyone remember last year in the opening round at the Q against Toledo?...then we went on to win the MACC. Enough said.
For the record, I posted this a full 15 minutes before McKnees hit that shot. Eerily similar to last year. :champs: Depth was the difference in this one. We didn't play great or disciplined (especially with the foul trouble), but survived. Setting up for an exciting weekend.

MCNEES!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky Lucky Lucky...I can't believe Humpty got a second technical, seriously how many calls can you blow in a game? the MAC should be embarrassed thats all I can say.
humpty was being stupid and got what he asked for. there has been many other calls that I would question however

MCNEES!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky Lucky Lucky...I can't believe Humpty got a second technical, seriously how many calls can you blow in a game? the MAC should be embarrassed thats all I can say.
humpty was being stupid and got what he asked for. there has been many other calls that I would question however
Bowdry or w/e his name is has been throwing cheap shots all game...he just elbowed roberts!low class EMU ejection of the coach and Bowdry, thats what Humpty is standing up for....and they keep fouling. run up the score on these idiots and send them back to michigan