T Minus Eleven Days and Counting

K92

My clock officially started today. I was on campus this morning in the parking lot dialing in my satellite dish. I am cocked, locked and ready to rock. I have subscribed to ESPN College Game Plan. I am ready to put on the chef's apron and I am thirsty. Totally ready to go at this point. I am now simply watching the clock.

If anyone planning to tailgate in lot 34 wishes to bring a television setup, we can split my signal and send it your way. I have an extra 100 feet of co-ax available to offer.

Let's go Zips!

My clock officially started today. I was on campus this morning in the parking lot dialing in my satellite dish. I am cocked, locked and ready to rock. I have subscribed to ESPN College Game Plan. I am ready to put on the chef's apron and I am thirsty. Totally ready to go at this point. I am now simply watching the clock.

If anyone planning to tailgate in lot 34 wishes to bring a television setup, we can split my signal and send it your way. I have an extra 100 feet of co-ax available to offer.

Let's go Zips!

Your level of preparation is admirable. I wish there were 30,000 more people like you. Akron would be one heck of a party every Saturday afternoon in the Fall. :cheers:

Let's go Zips!

What provider do you use? I've been looking into a similar setup, but wasn't sure if you can just buy service for 4 months out of the year.

Let's go Zips!

What provider do you use? I've been looking into a similar setup, but wasn't sure if you can just buy service for 4 months out of the year.

I have Dish Network and I am using one of my receivers from home. I just purchased an extra dish and tripod to use with my existing home account. I believe you can buy a "camping" programming package, but I did not go that route.

Let's go Zips!

Is the Syracuse game going to be on ESPN GamePlan? I know its on ESPN3.com but I can't get that because I have Time warner as my internet provider. I can't attend the game in person because I have a wedding to attend in Cincinnati that day.

Let's go Zips!

Is the Syracuse game going to be on ESPN GamePlan? I know its on ESPN3.com but I can't get that because I have Time warner as my internet provider. I can't attend the game in person because I have a wedding to attend in Cincinnati that day.

I am not sure about this. Perhaps someone else knows for sure, but I was under the impression that ESPN game plan did not provide exclusive programming but gave access to all the regional programming. I thought you could just see everything ESPN was broadcasting (regionally) nationwide. Anybody know for sure?

I used to have a TV, but it was too much hassle.....of course, I didn't have a satellite. I'll have to swing by and check out your setup next week.

According to DirecTV's GamePlan schedule, it is NOT on the package.

ESPN's schedule doesn't even have it on ESPN3.

Akron's game at Kentucky is on it, though.

Let's go Zips!

Are you using a generator or a battery for your power? I'll be in 34 too...one of my guys is setting up Directv at the lot.

Let's go Zips!

Are you using a generator or a battery for your power? I'll be in 34 too...one of my guys is setting up Directv at the lot.

I have a battery setup. Lots cheaper than a Honda generator!

Just found this online - a video of the marching band's new pre-game show. This gets me fired up for gameday!

I'm with you 100%. Aaron. Seeing this gets me totally fired up. We are very fortunate to have a marching band of this caliber. Not every school has a band that totally kicks ass like Ohio's Pride. Cough, Cough, Can't State.

I like the new pregame show. I especially liked dotting the I in Zips. Was this performance before the final scrimmage? Wish I could have seen it for the first time in person.

Perhaps someone from the band can let us know if they will be performing in front of the Polymer Science building before games like last year.

Just found this online - a video of the marching band's new pre-game show. This gets me fired up for gameday!

I'm with you 100%. Aaron. Seeing this gets me totally fired up. We are very fortunate to have a marching band of this caliber. Not every school has a band that totally kicks ass like Ohio's Pride. Cough, Cough, Can't State.

I like the new pregame show. I especially liked dotting the I in Zips. Was this performance before the final scrimmage? Wish I could have seen it for the first time in person.

Perhaps someone from the band can let us know if they will be performing in front of the Polymer Science building before games like last year.

This performance was done on the last day of band camp for band friends / family. Last I saw on the gameday time schedule, band performances in front of Guzzetta and playing to the zipsfest were happening again - we'll see if the schedule gets updated to say otherwise (or if I was an idiot and just looking at last year's schedule)

LUV the band. A great band surely goes a long ways in Inspiring our Team/Fans. Surely Everyone knows that when Fans get Fired-Up, it translates into Players getting Fired-Up. I'm already FIRED-UP. Now I'l stop calling you all Shirley. :D