Team Shop IS OPEN!

Blue & Gold

The Team Shop is open! It's well done. Good selection of Zips gear. They've also got newer (not replica) football & basketball uni's to go along w/ the ALMOST replica soccer jerseys.

I bought 2 Champion t-shirts. They're buy-one-get-one-half-off. It didn't matter. I just wanted to drop some $$ in the place.

One nice touch I noted was of the two large posters hanging behind the register are pics of hometown Zips - Bryan Williams & John Mackey.

Pumped for tomorrow!

Go Zips!

Walked up at lunch today from work. I was unimpressed. It's not done either...unless they're leaving s**tty bare concrete floors. Poor selection too...no better than the bookstore if you were hoping otherwise. That being said, they at least had female football jerseys so my wife finally could get her gift.

Walked up at lunch today from work. I was unimpressed. It's not done either...unless they're leaving s**tty bare concrete floors. Poor selection too...no better than the bookstore if you were hoping otherwise. That being said, they at least had female football jerseys so my wife finally could get her gift.

I noticed the floors as well. Stained concrete can look very nice/cool/industrial. But the floors in the Team Shop just look bad & unfinished.