Congrats to Charlie-the-Brown

UA Fan

How did I know that playoff game would get brought up. lol. Look at the scoring summary. Two of Holcombs TD passes were from outside the 20 (non redzone). Willy Weedhead had a one yard TD run and Holcomb hit Northcutt on a 15 yard passing TD. 2 other redzone drives resulted in FG's (defeats) from Phil Dawson. 2/4 on TD's inside the redzone. Granted it is better than what we did this year but still not wonderful. The only thing Holcomb ever did for the Browns was cause QB controversy the same way he has this year in Buffalo.

I didn't get to hear the whole piece, but Gil Brandt was discussing Charlie Frye on NFL Radio on Sirius. He had a lot of good things to say about him. But he said something I have never heard before.He said "the one knock I have on Frye is that he has small hands, and it is hard to throw the ball in the cold with small hands" Anybody else heard of this before?
I found an answer to my question:Hand sizes for this years Rookie QBsAlex Smith 9.875 (Round 1)Charle Frye 9.750 (Round 3)Derek Anderson 9.750 (Round 6)David Green 9.625 (Round 3)Dan Orlovsky 9.500 (Round 5)Aaron Rodgers 9.375 (Round 1)Kyle Orton 9.250 (Round 4)Jason Campbell 9.125 (Round 1)Adrian McPherson 9.000 (Round 5)Stefan Lefors 8.750 (Round 4)Here is my source on this. It's nothing official.Just from another forum, so consider the source.A little interesting to read through this. This pasted info comes from down at the bottom of the page. source

I didn't get to hear the whole piece, but Gil Brandt was discussing Charlie Frye on NFL Radio on Sirius. He had a lot of good things to say about him. But he said something I have never heard before.He said "the one knock I have on Frye is that he has small hands, and it is hard to throw the ball in the cold with small hands" Anybody else heard of this before?
I found an answer to my question:Hand sizes for this years Rookie QBsAlex Smith 9.875 (Round 1)Charle Frye 9.750 (Round 3)Derek Anderson 9.750 (Round 6)David Green 9.625 (Round 3)Dan Orlovsky 9.500 (Round 5)Aaron Rodgers 9.375 (Round 1)Kyle Orton 9.250 (Round 4)Jason Campbell 9.125 (Round 1)Adrian McPherson 9.000 (Round 5)Stefan Lefors 8.750 (Round 4)Here is my source on this. It's nothing official.Just from another forum, so consider the source.A little interesting to read through this. This pasted info comes from down at the bottom of the page. source
Wow I was way off then. Boy is my face red.