Great Vibe for Next Year - and Beyond

airrage

Given Zeke's maturity over the past month (had he hit only 40% of his shots yesterday, we would have won); Quincy's big time play (probably the best athlete for us that I can remember); and, Rico's huge upside (one of the quickest guards in America), I am more confident than any time in recent memory about the Zips' future.

While losing Brett, Nico, Daryl, Steve, and Mike (each of them solid players and, more importantly, good people) will certainly hurt, Zips Nation should feel good about the possibilities over the next two years - and beyond.

We have the opportunity to truly build a national program around our Big Three.

Let's keep our heads up and start playing some big time schools. We're finally ready!

Signed,

A UA alumn, professor, and long-time season ticket holder.

Given Zeke's maturity over the past month (had he hit only 40% of his shots yesterday, we would have won); Quincy's big time play (probably the best athlete for us that I can remember); and, Rico's huge upside (one of the quickest guards in America), I am more confident than any time in recent memory about the Zips' future.

While losing Brett, Nico, Daryl, Steve, and Mike (each of them solid players and, more importantly, good people) will certainly hurt, Zips Nation should feel good about the possibilities over the next two years - and beyond.

We have the opportunity to truly build a national program around our Big Three.

Let's keep our heads up and start playing some big time schools. We're finally ready!

Signed,

A UA alumn, professor, and long-time season ticket holder.

I think that a whole lot of Zips fans (me included) agee with you.

Given Zeke's maturity over the past month...Quincy's big time play...Rico's huge upside...I am more confident than any time in recent memory about the Zips' future.
The last month has made me very excited for next season. Most excited I've been since the Ball & Bosley days. Should be some easy marketing next fall. I'll give out a freebee. Market Zeke heavy. Horizontal ads should have waste to head shot of Z with both arms spread across page palming basketballs. Vertical ads should have Zeke swatting some poor soul, possibly Hansbrough. Huge downtown or campus banner on a building of Zeke with arms crossed taken from ground up angle. Don't be afraid to market the Canton area. Start preparing today.

Given Zeke's maturity over the past month...Quincy's big time play...Rico's huge upside...I am more confident than any time in recent memory about the Zips' future.
The last month has made me very excited for next season. Most excited I've been since the Ball & Bosley days.

I was thinking the same. Well, I was also very excited during the Romeo/Dru days as well, but more so in the sense of where I felt they and KD were taking the program.

Should be some easy marketing next fall. I'll give out a freebee. Market Zeke heavy. Horizontal ads should have waste to head shot of Z with both arms spread across page palming basketballs.

YES!

Vertical ads should have Zeke swatting some poor soul, possibly Hansbrough.

Yes! Or Rodriguez Sherman.

Huge downtown or campus banner on a building of Zeke with arms crossed taken from ground up angle.

Nice!

Don't be afraid to market the Canton area.

Amen!

Start preparing today.

We won't. :unsure: