Luke Getsy

Lee Adams

Maybe someone has talked this up before. Forgive me. I see Getsy is the QB coach at Indiana PA. Curt Cignetti hired him. All my relatives live over there. That program had been sliding a little since they got rid of Frank. Too bad Akron didn't take a look at Frank. Successful head coach at a lower level. Oh well.

Frye's name comes up from time to time when a B goes down. I can't remember who was sniffing him a last week.
In honor of Beavis and Butthead coming back on TV this week, I'd just like to say.....Uhhhhhhh he said sniff....

Frye's name comes up from time to time when a B goes down. I can't remember who was sniffing him a last week.
In honor of Beavis and Butthead coming back on TV this week, I'd just like to say.....Uhhhhhhh he said sniff....
Dude! I had almost forgotte that. It is going to be epic. Just that 5 minutes of them watching Jersey Shore slayed me. :rock: :rock: Go Zips!

Dude! I had almost forgotte that. It is going to be epic. Just that 5 minutes of them watching Jersey Shore slayed me.
My wife saw a scene where there are watching 16 and Pregnant and Butthead says to Beavis, "Hey Beavis. I just realized this girl isn't a bad actor, she's a bad person." Our society is so in need of this show it isn't even funny. Thursday nights on MTV.