Cant Count

RatFink

Took the time to venture over to MAC Center tocheer for NIU in hopes of an upset over Cant.No such luck. NIU is not a very good basketballteam. But, that is not what this post is about.I sat in amazement at how EMPTY the MAC Centerwas Sunday afternoon. Would have guessed wellunder 2000 in attendance. Entire upper sectionswere completely empty. The lower chair backs onthe side across from the team benches were abouthalf full. The student end zone sections wereempty enough to play frisbee.Boy was I wrong. Official attendance was 3476.I figured out how they got that total. Since they cant count they proved they can multiply.Well at least by two. They must have taken theactual total of 1723 and multiplied by two givingthem a much more impressive 3476.Either that or they were counting every one on campusat game time.Since I arrived just at tip off time I know the parkinglot was empty because I parked right up at the road.Not deep back in the lot as I did for the Zips gameto which I arrived over an hour early.Honestly, there were fifty cars at most in the west lot.Cant read. Cant write. Cant count. Cant protect theirstudent section. Cant State.

1. The game was on TV. 2. The game was at noon on Sunday. 99% of K ent St. students were hung over, while 99% of Akron students were behind bars. 3. The Plain Dealer hit it right on the head. K ent are proven winners. Akron are proven whiners. 4. The MACC will be sold out this Saturday for the Bracket Buster. Only 1,500 tickets remain.

Antonio Babyyyyyyy ... !!!Fifteen hundred tickets remain? Is that 1,500 REAL tickets or 1,500 Cant State tickets?Aren't you folks playing what's their name? er, Butler? RPI what? Oh, so sorry, theyhave better RPI than Cant State has.Are you projecting a Cant State loss? In fact, why bother to go to the game at all?Its just going to interfere with the local bars who do not have ESPN-U on their cable.Perhaps you should personally buy up the remaining 1,500 tickets out of your own deeppocket and treat little have not children of Stow-Cant to a fun game? What? Cant Statemight lose? How embarrassing. How honest. How likely.You should thank Bill 'wonder how he found his way to Cant' Livingston for the fine lockerroom material. The Zips deeply appreciate that.Let's see, 1,500 multiplied by two, carry the one, subtract for the floor sweepers, addnine for the concession stand folks ... ah, yes, going to be at least 3,000 people thereon Saturday to watch their beloved Flushes go down the toilet.Cant ReadCant WriteCant CountCant Protect Your Student SectionCant State(sorry, RAT, it was just too good to pass up)

On 1350 AM, Akron's Romeo Travis, "We kind of feel like the step-children in the community. They seem to look up to K ent and down on us. It's embarassing." Your own star player knows who the bully on the block is. Look it up.....he did say it and the Beacon Journal printed it. OUCH!!!!
New quote from Romeo on ESPN radio "Holy Moses the step children got 8 votes for the top 25, where are the bullies???"Sorry, you won't find the big bad bully here

Sorry Dr. Z, but there must be a mistake on that link. I didn't see Can't State even mentioned there! Must be a misprint judging by all the smack 'Tone and the boys have been talkin'.See Antonio, even the national media notice what we are telling you. Can't = old Akron = New. I'll take national media over Billy Livingston any day. :screwks: :macc:Oh and take a look at this post in another thread 'Tone:Check out the media coverage on this game!I think if a Can't Stater had this type of coverage their head would explode!!Tuesday, February 148 p.m. ESTRhodes ArenaAkron, OhioTelevision: FOX Sports Net Ohio, Comcast Local, CSN Chicago and Adelphia 13 (N.Y.). Michael Reghi (play-by-play) and Mark Adams (color). Satellite Coordinates: Galaxy 11-Transponder 15KRadio: WARF (1350 AM) in Akron, WERE (1300 AM) in Cleveland, on the internet at GoZips.com and Sirius Satellite Radio (Ch. 143). Steve French (play-by-play) and Joe Dunn (color) (7:30 p.m. EST airtime). NY and Chicago?? For Akron vs. BG??!! Man, could that mean there is at least a regional interest in this game????!!