Rhoades interview posted

MRasor0200

This is not a criticism of Rasor.Rasor touched on the questions he should have but was unable to elicit much new information from Rhoades - apparently, because Rhoades in new on the job.A year or two down the "road" (no pun intended) an interview will produce much the same result. The nature of the the job is that you play it close to the vest and only reveal when everyone in the administration (most importantly, Proenza) have approved what is to be made public.Having said that, let me say this.ZIPSNATION.ORG will continue to be the best source for inside information. Some of it will be wrong, some of it will have been correct when communicated but will get changed when the reaction sets in and some of it will right on.Commendations to Rasor and his effort but the primary place to get scoops will be ZIPSNATION.ORG.

ZIPSNATION.ORG will continue to be the best source for inside information. Some of it will be wrong, some of it will have been correct when communicated but will get changed when the reaction sets in and some of it will right on.Commendations to Rasor and his effort but the primary place to get scoops will be ZIPSNATION.ORG.
Are you worried about Rasor's blog getting more attention than zipsnation.org? Rasor's blog is more of a news source while zipsnation.org is a fan based community where fans can express views and thoughts about the u of akron. Rasor shouldn't be compared or looked at as competition. It's nice to have more than one source of information about the Zips. Why discourage people from using Rasor's blog as a source of information? Incourage it, for Rasor's blog is helping to spread Akron's popularity. :cheers:

I repeat. "Commendations to Rasor ... " (I did say this in my original comment)"Worried ... "discourage" - not a all. A complete misreading of what I wrote. All ZIPSNATION.ORG readers and contributors should support Rasor fully!!!More people on ZIPSNATION.ORG with very good contacts versus one person doing a very good job who often credits sources from ZIPSNATION.ORG. It just stands to reason that the many will have more information than one. I have my opinion and "bobbyake" has his on the "inside scoop" value of the two efforts. I see Rasor/ZipsNation as being complementary efforts. I see no competiveness, no turfism; none of that stuff as erroneously inferred by "bobbyake."Let me say in plain English - Mike Rasor is doing a terrific job, I read his blog frequently.Keep up the great work, Mike! And, all you ZipsNations folks, keep up your splendid work too!

..although he can't hit a softball with crap!!!! :rofl:
in his defense (and i never thought i would be saying that) many people underestimate how fast those girls can pitch that ball. something about hitting a softball in a crowded gym, at half time when people aren't paying attention anyways, it just seems like a bad idea...

Did I not see that right or was that a whiffle ball bat being used.So if you hit it or foul tip it the bat breaks?!?Seemed kind of useless having someone stand there with a plastic bat.What's the contest?Should have used an aluminum bat, that would have been an interesting show.Would have made sports center when the paramedics were attending to the injured fan.Should have had nobody there and a radar detector on the big screen and have two fans guess the speed of the pitch.