Scot Loeffler - NFL QBs Coached

afootball

Im just an Akron grad trying to figure out who is the best coach????????????? With an open mind!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just looking at the facts and weighing options....................

Oh yeah? What year did you graduate?

So it is alright for you to pimp Winters, but a new guy can't come on here and talk about another guy? Ok...got ya.

Brian Griese

Scott Driesbach

Tom Brady

Drew Henson

John Navarre

Chad Henne

Matt Gutierrez

Ryan Mallet

Tim Tebow

Sounds like pretty good pedigree as an OC/QB coach to me for such a young coach.

We need a head coach, not a QB coach.

Im just an Akron grad trying to figure out who is the best coach????????????? With an open mind!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just looking at the facts and weighing options....................

So it is alright for you to pimp Winters, but a new guy can't come on here and talk about another guy? Ok...got ya.

I have been a member here since almost the beginning. I played for this University and am a four year letterwinner. I've posted about thousands of topics, and know more about Akron football then you will ever want to. Me giving my opinion on who the coach should be after seven years posting here and being involved in Akron football for 12 years is a little different than some new username coming on here and only posting about one guy and one topic.

Brian Griese

Scott Driesbach

Tom Brady

Drew Henson

John Navarre

Chad Henne

Matt Gutierrez

Ryan Mallet

Tim Tebow

Sounds like pretty good pedigree as an OC/QB coach to me for such a young coach.

We need a head coach, not a QB coach.

I agree. Especially if it is true that he didn't even call the plays as Temple's O-coordinator.

I have been a member here since almost the beginning. I played for this University and am a four year letterwinner. I've posted about thousands of topics, and know more about Akron football then you will ever want to. Me giving my opinion on who the coach should be after seven years posting here and being involved in Akron football for 12 years is a little different than some new username coming on here and only posting about one guy and one topic.

Alright internet tough guy.

It is a forum. he can come on here and talk about any coach he wants. You don't have to play for the school or be a board member for several years to give an opinion.

It is a forum. he can come on here and talk about any coach he wants. You don't have to play for the school or be a board member for several years to give an opinion.

If you'd like to find out how tough I am off the internet I'd be happy to chat with you at the VCU game internet punk.

I never said people couldn't give their opinion. I was simply pointing out that a new username came on here and immediately started blasting out one guy. If you don't think that's suspicious than you're as dense as I've always taken you to be.

Did you join just to pimp this guy??

Pot meet kettle.

You can join him in that affair.

Dude, I'm new to the forums, but I have seen you do nothing but pimp PW and chastise people who disagree with you since I joined.

It gets old.

Wrong on all accounts. In fact, I've suggested other candidates, and Winters wasn't even my first choice. I have posted on every topic imaginable on this forum since 2005, so your little comparison is way off. Do some research on how wrong you are and get back to me.

If you'd like to find out how tough I am off the internet I'd be happy to chat with you at the VCU game internet punk.

I never said people couldn't give their opinion. I was simply pointing out that a new username came on here and immediately started blasting out one guy. If you don't think that's suspicious than you're as dense as I've always taken you to be.

Lol...You are a great representation of our student athletes. Grow up.

You're an excellent representation of an idiot who flaps his gums before he has any clue what he's talking about. And if you want to call people "internet tough guys" then be prepared to back up your shit talking.

You're an excellent representation of an idiot who flaps his gums before he has any clue what he's talking about. And if you want to call people "internet tough guys" then be prepared to back up your shit talking.

Have you played for or discussed the position with the other candidates? Do you know their philosophies on how they want to run the program or how they intend to do it?

You know Paul Winters. Great. Every guy I know that played for Winters loves him. However, you are absolutely clueless about any other candidate that is in the running just like the rest of us.

Thats great that every player that plays for him loves him, thats a plus.

But winning is apart of it as well. Winning and building Tradition. We didn't have it with him here for ten years, can he bring it now????????????

Once again...he was the offensive coordinator, not the head coach. O-coordinators don't build a tradition.

Besides, nobody can answer your question. I mean, unless you know for sure who can do this. Who is he?