Help Ohio U Help Us

GoZips

Wednesday night looms large in the MAC. We, the Zips fans have a great opportunityto help our team. Specifically, we need a repeat of the great student cheering sectiontake over up at Cant State.Ohio U is playing at Cant on Wednesday. They need all the help they can muster tobeat the Flushes. Beating the Flushers gives the Zips the opportunity to regain first.I am suggesting that the AK-Rowdies scare up something green. Yeah I know its an uglycolor worn by the ugliest teams (Marshall, Cleveland State, O phew), but for once, stop bythe VDO (Village Discount Outlet), Goodwill, Salvation Army, or borrow from a friend andhead to Cant.We need Ohio to knock off Cant if the Zips are to win the MAC regular season out right.There is no shame in helping the enemy of our enemy to victory. In fact, its one moreway to stick it to the (sic) mighty Golden Flush.

Wednesday night looms large in the MAC. We, the Zips fans have a great opportunityto help our team. Specifically, we need a repeat of the great student cheering sectiontake over up at Cant State.Ohio U is playing at Cant on Wednesday. They need all the help they can muster tobeat the Flushes. Beating the Flushers gives the Zips the opportunity to regain first.I am suggesting that the AK-Rowdies scare up something green. Yeah I know its an uglycolor worn by the ugliest teams (Marshall, Cleveland State, O phew), but for once, stop bythe VDO (Village Discount Outlet), Goodwill, Salvation Army, or borrow from a friend andhead to Cant.We need Ohio to knock off Cant if the Zips are to win the MAC regular season out right.There is no shame in helping the enemy of our enemy to victory. In fact, its one moreway to stick it to the (sic) mighty Golden Flush.
I think this is a pretty cool idea to have your own fans root against the rival in a big game. I know I'll be there and it will be interesting to see if any of the AK Rowdies make the short trip or not.

OZONER is correct. The Cant vs. Ophew game IS Tuesday night. My Zips media guidelists the game for Wednesday. Since the game is now going to be shown on Fox SportsTV it was probably moved to Tuesday.That's cool. AK-Rowdies haven't anything important to do on Tuesday. Its not datenight. Its not five cent beer night. And I-76 to Cant wont be iced over. Go to Cantand cheer your least favorite team in green on to a victory over the dastardly Flushies.Want to own Cant? Owning their student section in their gym (that's definitely NOT anarena) is priceless.It would be nice to not have to listen to Cant weasels whine about being regular seasonchamps. Hopefully they wont be around at the finish of the MAC tournament.

I think this is a good idea. I hate Ophew more than anyone but Can't, but I want that #1 seed for us and would be more than happy to watch the kittycats take the flushes down.If the green shirts said something "OU fan for 2 hours...GO ZIPS!" or something far more clever, that'd be great. Remember, this is the same TV crew that gave the Ak-Rowdies two praising mentions of their infiltration of the Can't student section last month...hence it'll be that much easier to get that TV recognition for your efforts again, should the Rowdies come up with something good.

Why not just be Ak-Rowdies in your Akron garb at Can't? You don't need green (that is an ugly color).How would that tick off K-ent fans, if a bunch of Akron fans were cheering for OU.Do all the same stuff you would if OU were Akron. Do the AK-Rowdie cheers.Do your defense cheers. Maybe even throw in a "Time for Bubba" cheer.Have a sign ready if OU does win that says "next beating to come on Saturday"

Why not just be Ak-Rowdies in your Akron garb at Can't? You don't need green (that is an ugly color).How would that tick off K-ent fans, if a bunch of Akron fans were cheering for OU.Do all the same stuff you would if OU were Akron. Do the AK-Rowdie cheers.Do your defense cheers. Maybe even throw in a "Time for Bubba" cheer.Have a sign ready if OU does win that says "next beating to come on Saturday"
Genius. I dont want to get killed though.

Genius. I dont want to get killed though.
You'll be fine. The worst they could do would be to hit you with a frisbee or hacky sack. :lol:

OZoner, you thought you had a chance in the JAR where the Zips are undefeated and 26-1 over the last two years and you're throwing in the towel at the MAC center where those flushies lost to the likes of BG and Delaware State?!?!?!? Come on! It could be tough, considering the 6,000 fans they'll have there (err...maybe 3,000), but you kids can do it! GO ZIPS...and...um... GO BOBCATS! Hurts, but there, I said it.

We find it amusing when two lesser schools join together to try to bring down the ELITE school in the conference. OUR MAGIC NUMBER IS: 1!!!!
There's A$$holio!!!! I knew he was too ignorant to stay quiet! Magic number to clinch the #1 seed I assume, but what the hell does it matter? We will beat you in our house and we will win the MAC Championship. Off to the Tourney is more important than your sacred number 1 seed!Man are you Stooooopid!Back on topic: Don't throw in the towel OU. Not sure if I could go to the MAC Center as that means that POS program would make money off of me. One time each year is enough!!