MAC CHAMPS!!!!

You've clinched a SHARE of the MAC East. If we win at Buffalo and on Saturday we SHARE the MAC East and you receive the #1 seed.The MAC Champion is the team that wins the tournament, since you obviously don't know that.
I want to be at the game where Can't State hoists their "2005-6 MAC Champs" banner...even though they lost to Akron @ "The Q." That will be priceless.

Don't they have any message boards at Can't? Doesn't it get old being a dork? And don't you need to win the tournament to be considered "Champs?" I wouldn't know. I don't think I've ever gone to a school where every chant done involves the word "sucks." They are so darn original over there!

HEY BUNG HOLE-- CAN'T STATE MAY BE TIED FOR 1ST IN THE EAST DIV, OR THEY MAY WIN IT OUTRIGHT-- THE MATTER HAS YET TO BE DETERMINED. IF YOU, GATES, HAD GONE TO A REAL COLLEGE, YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO FIGURE IT OUT.WITH BALL AMMUNITION LOCK AMD LOAD. :D