Marla Ridenour on Future of Zips

Blue & Gold

@OU Dude, initial police reports typically have direct quotes of allegations from complainants. That is far from the whole story. As these allegations are checked against observations from witnesses and other evidence, it often turns out that events were not exactly as originally alleged. We each have a unique perspective. We all see things a little differently, we all recall things a little differently, and we all judge things a little differently. The more data we have available to us, the more likely we are to come to a fair judgment. In some cases, much data is withheld from the public and we have to make our judgments based on limited input. It's been my experience from many decades of trial and error that the less data available, the more likely one is to err in judgment.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds about right.

this from the guy who spammed all the MAC team message boards last year with an article declaring with near absolute certainty that Cooper was following Groce to Illinois. I would provide a link to it but it seems you deleted it in embarrassment.

you'll have to forgive me if I don't take you for your word.

this from the guy who spammed all the MAC team message boards last year with an article declaring with near absolute certainty that Cooper was following Groce to Illinois. I would provide a link to it but it seems you deleted it in embarrassment.

you'll have to forgive me if I don't take you for your word.

You must be mistaken "dude".