GT on Coach Bowden

Blue & Gold

More like Ohio.com

Anyways, I think we'll improve quite a bit over last season, just like we improved quite a bit last year over the previous season. We went from losing big to losing close games, and now we go to winning a few of those close games and closing the gap with the tougher opponents.

The problem is that our non-conference schedule is one of the tougher ones in the country and the MAC does us no favors by giving us the top three West teams and avoiding Buffalo in the East. That's no excuse, though, and it provides motivation to recruit players that can match those teams so that when the pendulum swings around (and it always does with the MAC), we'll be the ones on top while the rest are in decline.

I think we can win at two or three MAC games. UMass for sure, and one or two from Miami, Can't, or Ohio.

I think we can win at two or three MAC games. UMass for sure, and one or two from Miami, Can't, or Ohio.

I'm going out on a limb here...but I'm saying Akron will win 5 games this year and shock the MAC; James Madison, UMass, Miami, Can't and Ohio will go our way.

The next GT article should be titled "Bowden's Vision is 2020". HE only needs to win one more game this year to better than last... the Zips in MACC competition in 2020. Please make a poster now and display in all area bar and restaurant bathrooms.

The next GT article should be titled "Bowden's Vision is 2020". HE only needs to win one more game this year to better than last... the Zips in MACC competition in 2020. Please make a poster now and display in all area bar and restaurant bathrooms.

Coach Bowden will have the Zips playing in Detroit before 2020. The Zips are going 4-8 this year and next year they will win the East. So see about making up some Vision 2014 posters but not for restrooms. Restroom promos should be limited only to ones like we saw at Huron Point Tavern before the MAC Semifinal game. Those who know what I am talking about will agree THAT was a worthy promotion. Some probably even have a picture of it on their phone commemorating it.

GO ZIPS!

Coach Bowden will have the Zips playing in Detroit before 2020. The Zips are going 4-8 this year and next year they will win the East. So see about making up some Vision 2014 posters but not for restrooms. Restroom promos should be limited only to ones like we saw at Huron Point Tavern before the MAC Semifinal game. Those who know what I am talking about will agree THAT was a worthy promotion. Some probably even have a picture of it on their phone commemorating it.

GO ZIPS!

I hope you are right about vision 2014 and finding a new place for posters besides over urinals in local establishments. The old bowden ball posters gave me stage fright. Vision 2020 does have a great ring though. See you in the fall. Keep up the enthusiasm.

GO ZIPS!

I plead the 5th.....I have no idea what you are talking about.