where the top 150 kids are going to school

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/college-soccer-articles/boys-img-academy-150:-2014-destinations_aid32494

they show akron as having 3 commits ranked in the top 150...

I think you have to be a premium member to see their list of the top 150

nice writeup below on Bryce Cregan

http://www.soccerwire.com/news/three-pa-classics-players-to-join-top-ncaa-d1-schools/

The thee top 150's are Bryce Cregan #87, Richmond Laryea #99 and Nathan Schultz #103. From what I've been hearing, Sam Gainford (will finally be eligible this fall), Nathan Quirk and Sean Sepe (transfer from St John's) are all looking very impressive in training. Also, Jesse Garcia-Aguilar is meant to be a stud and comes to Akron by wais has thy of a personal recommendation from Caleb.

The thee top 150's are Bryce Cregan #87, Richmond Laryea #99 and Nathan Schultz #103. From what I've been hearing, Sam Gainford (will finally be eligible this fall), Nathan Quirk and Sean Sepe (transfer from St John's) are all looking very impressive in training. Also, Jesse Garcia-Aguilar is meant to be a stud and comes to Akron by wais has thy of a personal recommendation from Caleb.

This year, we will see many newcomers during the spring.

Where and when do you see team train in the off-season?

Will walk-on tryouts be open for public viewing S/2/15/2014?