Where are you...

AK-Zips

you seem to be the guy with al lthe inside info on what's going on... we need to get more people talking on here!with the basketball season upon us what are the rowdies plans this year? what r we doing to get more involved? how can we help keep our home winning srtreak alive for another season? why have ai heard nothing on this board? grrrrrrrrrrrr

My my dont post for a few days and people start to worry Well iam glad u did. The reson I have not posted is because of that very reason. Basketball Season is just around the corrner. The rowdies want there shirts, want to know what were doing, will there be cool przes like last year. See my friends there is alot of work that has to happen to make this a great year and inorder for traditon to stay alive i am one of thouse people who is working very hard along with the AK-ROWDIES Board for you. Yes the shirt order is being finallised and will have thouse to you sooner rather than later. Mabey not this Sunday but in the coming days and weeks. Next I know setting is a huge issue, again we are working hard to get that resolved. Prizes well I will say this Iam no Mike Wadell or Mike Thomas or Matt Newhouse who brought so much to the AK-ROWDIES but iam a college kid who loves great prizes and great givieaways just as much as anyone else. With that said The AK-ROWDIES Board members are working hard to get you guys and girls things you want. What are some of thouse things that you want? So I can let the board know and we can try to get them for you? I know you have a lot of questions right now I have a few big meetings coming up tomarrow. Let me get thought thouse mettings then I will be able to post some answers for you guys. Please keep working with us. Also if anyone is intrrested we are looking for some members to help out on a few commites. Let me know if you can help. Like I said I will make a statment regarding basketball sometime thursday or friday. You can email me at erb16@uakron.com if you need me to answer things sooner rather than later.

feed me and give me beer with my zips hoops and i will be the happiest of all!how about premier seating (better seats) or discounted prices (FREE) for the MAC tournament to watch our zips win?Special rivalry t-shirts... kind of like the SUK ones last year... lolShow what chu got FTA!

Where are the AK-Rowdies going to be sitting this year? Rumor has it the band is back downstairs. That takes away from the seats set aside for the AK-Rowdies. I liked the band upstairs better. You could hear them better and it made for a better overall experience.I agree though of putting the band downstairs during winter break because most AK-Rowdies go home!

I know this isn't much but we are still waiting approval on a few things. I don't want to make false promises to you. This is the fairest way to handle this at this time."The board is working our magic alongside athletics and we promise to deliver some exciting events coinciding with the success of the men's AND women's basketball teams." Stay Tuned.If you come to the Nov. 5 when the ZIPS MEN'S BASKETBALL TEAM plays host to Hillsdale College in an exhibition game at 2 p.m. EST at Rhodes Arena on campus. We will answer any or all of your questions in person.Feel free to come to the board meeting Next Wednesday at 5:00 PM up in Tommy Evens in Rhodes Arena!!

• 3 weeks later...