Mike Bardo

oakhills

I went to high school at Oak Hills with Bardo and I was wondering if someone could give me some insight on how his career is coming along. I was thinking of coming up for a game this year. I was just curious how much playing time he will get this year. Thanks. :cheers:
Having seen all 8 minutes of Mike Bardo's career, I feel uniquely qualified to offer a money-in-the-bank prognostication of his next 3.99865 years at UA:Mike had a nice block in the paint vs. Hillsdale. The next time down the court, he got stuffed by a pretty short guy. Mike was positioned way too far under the hoop on that one. That's it for 8 minutes.This year, if Mike can give us 5 decent minutes per game, he's doing well. There will be several DNP's this season, and also some 10-minute efforts..typical of a freshman big man. Mike has skills. He needs to get used to the speed of the game, develop some moves and get some strength. If you want to come up to a game to see Mike, come up to see Tiffin. Any other game will be a crap-shoot as to whether he gets in or not. That's not a commentary on Mike...its a reflection of this team's depth. If you want to come up for a great game, where Mike may/may not play...come up to see OU or Can't. Those games will be absolute WARS. :gun: