2021 Akron Women's Spring Soccer

Watching the Zips women play Bowling Green on Zips Digital Net.  Seems BG has a bit more talent -- they're usually near the top of the MAC, but Zips are holding their own.  I notice we are starting a different goalkeeper than 2019's MAC Freshman of the Year.  Anyone have an opinion on our women's team?  They definitely seem to be improving.

31 minutes ago, Z.I.P. said:

Watching the Zips women play Bowling Green on Zips Digital Net.  Seems BG has a bit more talent -- they're usually near the top of the MAC, but Zips are holding their own.  I notice we are starting a different goalkeeper than 2019's MAC Freshman of the Year.  Anyone have an opinion on our women's team?  They definitely seem to be improving.

I think Libby Harper is injured.

• Like 1

3-0 final for Bowling Green.  Disappointing result for home opener.  I think we beat this opponent at First Energy last time, in 2019, right?

Story says game temp = 28°. I don't want to think about that number. 😉  It did look like a skating rink out there at times.

https://gozips.com/news/2021/3/4/womens-soccer-akron-falls-to-bowling-green-in-season-opener.aspx