Ohio Predictions and In-game thread

RowdyZip

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getsy is the absolute worst QB I have watched in a while, I drove my happy ass down to Athens and have just now got back to Akron (had to hit the bars a little after a whooping like that). How many times are we going to watch Getsy do this little flip thing that he calls a pass, where he under hands a pass and throws it away (which also resulted in a pick later in the game)??? Who taught him this??? I have never in my life expected to see such poor play out of a kid as hyped as he was coming into the season. He will never touch an NFL field and IMO shouldn't be touching the field for us any longer, there is no reason we should have a 23 year old hack at QB when we have so much talent on the bench. See you at the Rubber Bowl for the last ball game... I'll be praying I don't have to watch any 10 yard shovle passes this week.

The offense overall stunk!!!!! Not just Getsy, but how about some of those criticaldropped passes?????? How about what has to continued to be a pain for the Zips: Bad red zone play calling. It seems they get close and they are not sure what sure what to do. How about switchingKennedy with some speed at back!!!!!! A very very dissappointing season. They really could have been an 8 or 9 win team!!!

All last week before the game, the only thing anyone had to say is that if Akron was going to win that game, Defense was going to have to do the job. I think they more than proved that they wanted to win that game. 3 forced turnovers and our offense couldn't capitalize on a single one of them! OUR OFFENSE SUCKS!!! A.) Getsy should have been drug out after the game and shot behind the stadium. I would rather see him take a sack for a 5 yd loss than throw and interception or toss another "help me God" shovel pass when he's feelin a little pressure. Then with that stupid intentional grounding! COME ON!!! He was voted a captain this season. If that is the best leader we could find, it's no wonder this team has looked like they have. B.) Defense came out and played with some heart! They only let 10 points be scored. 3 forced turnovers. Way to play boys! It's glad to see someone wanted that game! And all I can say to them is I'm sorry you were the only ones.C.) I am tired of watching our hot-doggin receivers. Harvey should have had his ass on the bench after that "wanna be like the bears" stunt in the endzone at the beginning of the game. And if Lindsay, Harvey and especially Jabari drop one more pass, they should all be on the bench. Kasparek is the only one that didn't drop a pass that game. I know he only had one shot, but tell me why he didn't get more ball time! And this seasons awards:Most consistent: Crouch...too bad it was for consistent penalties and for being the most consistent worst player!Most disappointing: Getsy...I never liked the kid, but with all the pre-season hype, I was hoping he was going to prove me wrong this year!Most embarrassing: Entire kicking team.....any more soccer players that want a try? How bout basketball? Softball? ANYBODY?? We haven't found a good kicker yet. Most underrated: A. Walker and LindsayMost heart: Groza and the rest of the defense....proven in the OU gameSee you at the next game!!