Ohio Predictions and In-game thread

RowdyZip

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but I'm ready for Carlton Jackson. Getsy does not seem to make very good decisions under pressure ... 14-0 OU at the half.
I'm not ready to give up on Luke yet.OU has made their fair share of mistakes. But we don't capitalize on them.We have made mistakes, in addition to playing with our heads up our dupa.If we cut down on the mistakes we can still win this one.

So what does JD say in the locker room?
I don't think J.D. can get this team motivated no matter what he says, and maybe the problem is he doesn't say anything. Too many players seem to be too lackadaisical. Stec looked like he was stolling in the park going back after that fumbled snap, for my money he gave up on that play and it cost us a TD. Getsy gets sacked on the last play before the half. If the offense can't score maybe we should give our piss poor special teams a chance to kick a field goal? Too many Akron players don't want to win this game, and that has been the problem with most of the team members all year. :mad_flame::mad_flame::mad_flame::mad_flame::mad_flame::mad_flame:

So what does JD say in the locker room?
I don't think J.D. can get this team motivated no matter what he says, and maybe the problem is he doesn't say anything. Too many players seem to be too lackadaisical. Stec looked like he was stolling in the park going back after that fumbled snap, for my money he gave up on that play and it cost us a TD. Getsy gets sacked on the last play before the half. If the offense can't score maybe we should give our piss poor special teams a chance to kick a field goal? Too many Akron players don't want to win this game, and that has been the problem with most of the team members all year. :mad_flame::mad_flame::mad_flame::mad_flame::mad_flame::mad_flame:
If you can't get motivated with this game, you deserve to lose.

The bobcats had six shots from approximately the five yard line and couldn't put it across. Way to go Defense :thumb::thumb::thumb: The Defense seems to be the only ones hta want to win. God damn Arthur just dropped a great pass. I'm beginning to think the players on the Defense are great but that 3-3-5 sucks.

some quotes..."frankly these mac refs have done a downright miserable job tonight." "These guys are just awful."
I agree all season long they have been taking a day and a night to review a call. There were a couple of bad calls tonight, but that wasn't what made the difference in this game. When it comes to MAC officials I am worried about basketball. I thought the officials were really bad in basketball last year, hopefully they will improve this year.

yep...when you review a review and re-reverse the call...when you watch an onside kick recovery, separate the pile and then have to have a conference to determine who had the ball once the pile was separated. Inexcusable for a proffessional referee...can we demote the MAC officials to 1AA?