Zips Video Slideshow

sgm405

Let's just hope that nobody ever posts KD's commercial for the Teddy Bear Toss on U-Tube. I was at the game Saturday, and saw it on the big screen. I LOVE the guy, but the way he was reading the que card looked awful. Ok, I'll stop right there before I get on my soap box again about the amateurish nature of our athletic department's marketing efforts.

i dont care what kind of music you put with it, they wont or better not play a video with picture clips before the game. my baby brother wouldnt be ready to play after that.
You're right, the pre-game stuff is sooooooo good right now. By better, I would use primarily video with some pics mixed in...just FYI

i dont care what kind of music you put with it, they wont or better not play a video with picture clips before the game. my baby brother wouldnt be ready to play after that.
nnot to rain on your parade, smg405, but i think hoopla is right on this one. you may want to create something completely different and more upbeat... :30-:60 max. attention spans and the cheering gets lost after that point in time. If you do then send it to the video operator and see what he thinks.

Again...I did say I'd make a better, short version with video included. I'm not expecting them to play a 5 minute picture slideshow to start the game. I was simply asking if you guys thought they'd consider something like that.The picture slideshow was something I did for fun for Zips fans to enjoy...can't please everyone I guess...

Let's just hope that nobody ever posts KD's commercial for the Teddy Bear Toss on U-Tube. I was at the game Saturday, and saw it on the big screen. I LOVE the guy, but the way he was reading the que card looked awful.
Just for your info he was not reading off a cue card, he was free winging what was written for him, he just kept looking up...I was there.

Let's just hope that nobody ever posts KD's commercial for the Teddy Bear Toss on U-Tube.  I was at the game Saturday, and saw it on the big screen.  I LOVE the guy, but the way he was reading the que card looked awful. 
Just for your info he was not reading off a cue card, he was free winging what was written for him, he just kept looking up...I was there.
I didn't think Dambrot was bad...what was bad was the shot setup, the lighting...everything technical

Let's just hope that nobody ever posts KD's commercial for the Teddy Bear Toss on U-Tube.  I was at the game Saturday, and saw it on the big screen.  I LOVE the guy, but the way he was reading the que card looked awful. 
I didn't think Dambrot was bad...what was bad was the shot setup, the lighting...everything technical
I agree but athletics doesn't have a light kid or anything super high tech to work with, that was in his office 1 day before the game and KD just loves to give time to the media haha, as long as it got the point across athletics is happy.

as long as it got the point across athletics is happy.
that in itself is very sad... :rolleyes:
AGREED...working in the department I have seen alot of changes some for the good some for the bad...but it is what my boss approved what went up on the board that evening...at the same time I could have brought the iris down to take away the hot light...but did the message get its point across I hope so!

as long as it got the point across athletics is happy.
that in itself is very sad... :rolleyes:
AGREED...working in the department I have seen alot of changes some for the good some for the bad...but it is sad that my boss approved what went up on the board that evening...at the same time I could have brought the iris down to take away the hot light...but did the message get its point across I hope so!
you may want to watch what you publically say about your 'bosses'. make sure to be prepared to take responsbility for your actions.

settle down sgm405. you wanted to know what we thought and we let you know what we thought. no hard feelings. jeeze.
No, you didn't just do that, you had to include a smart ass remark as well. I have no problems with comments/feedback...but there was no need for the "baby brother" comment