Bubba speaks

K-Roo

Bubba is white trash and he needs Proactiv!
I don't think we should upset with Walther transfering to OU. Why are we so hostile to a player like Bubba that arguably has become the best player OU has. Actually I'm kinda glad he transfered, it freed up a spot on the roster, and he is arguably the best player OU has, which makes me that much more appreciative of Dru, Dials, and Cedric. Too bad we don't have another player of Walther's caliber to send to OU. :nutkick::nutkick::nutkick::nutkick:

I don't think we should upset with Walther transfering to OU. Why are we so hostile to a player like Bubba that arguably has become the best player OU has. Actually I'm kinda glad he transfered, it freed up a spot on the roster, and he is arguably the best player OU has, which makes me that much more appreciative of Dru, Dials, and Cedric. Too bad we don't have another player of Walther's caliber to send to OU. :nutkick::nutkick::nutkick::nutkick:
No disrespect. Seriously. But his name is Bubba (white trash) and have you seen him lately (Proactiv)? Just a simple observation, no disrespect.

No disrespect. Seriously. But his name is Bubba (white trash) and have you seen him lately (Proactiv)? Just a simple observation, no disrespect.
Wonder if they are feeding him over there in Ohio?? He definitely could have used a few visits to Robs here in Akron. :lol:

No way Walther is our best player, I dont know where you get that. We're glad to have him, but our team is centered around Leon Williams and Jerome Tillman, with senior guard Sonny Ttoutman. I dont think any Bobcat fan would put Walther in front of any of those 3 if we're talking best players.Bubba is just another storyline to this great rivalry, I cant wait to catch this game tonight..should be agreat one. Anyone of you making the trip?