Toldeo Predictions?

jeaglet1

I think Payne will give Joyce fits. We have the lead with 1:30 to go, then turnovers and missed free throws will kill us.Toledo 74Akron 71To me, this is the "separator" game. If we can win it, it shows we've gotten over the hump and have what it takes to win it all. If we lose, it shows we still can't beat a decent team on the road.The "cupcake" part of our schedule is over. The next stretch includes:@ ToledoH -OUH - AP@ Miami@ K.e.n.t.Those are five tough, tough games.

The O/U is 110? I got to believe the total is going to be alot higher.I think this game will define the end of the season for the Zips. Get by Toledo and we will go on to the number 1 seed for the tournament, lose to Toledo and then a fight to the end of the year with the rest of the MAC EAST.Akron 77 Toledo 72

After what I saw at Can't St. kast week, Toledo lives and dies by the 3. The suffocate defense that Akron brings to the table, combined with the dominance of Wood down low, will ultimately result in a game much less competitive than we think. Sure, home court is nice, but this difference in talent between East and West just can't be ignored... Toledo makes a run at the end to make the score closer than the game actually was.Akron: 70Toledo: 62

The O/U is 110? I got to believe the total is going to be alot higher.I think this game will define the end of the season for the Zips. Get by Toledo and we will go on to the number 1 seed for the tournament, lose to Toledo and then a fight to the end of the year with the rest of the MAC EAST.Akron 77 Toledo 72
I was surprised by the O/U as well! But a few book had it at that!!!