Lady Zips Gone Wild

I saw the lady Zips had a nice game the other night taking OU into OT. The same OU that had beaten top-25 BG a couple nights earlier. What I didn't notice was the lady Zips were without their top scorer Nicki McCoy and three other team mates. They were suspended. Two of them will remain suspended for the MAC tourney game #1. Way to finish-out what was a pretty decent season (by recent Lady Zips standards)...It will be interesting to see if the OU game was an aberration, or if the girls who filled in for the starters can back their play up with another good showing.Hell's freezing over. I wrote a post on women's basketball.

GREAT SEASON LADY ZIPS! A huge improvement over what we have had in recent years. Next year should be better, because we will have all MAC freshman Sarah Tokodi playin her true position and not having to take over at the PG spot. The transfer from Illinois should help the team out right away. They also did a very nice job recruiting this year signin local product K. Muphy of STV STM. she has been unstoppable the last 2 years. and another plus is that she has been coach by ( and working on her game with) former zips great Joe Jakubic, who led the nation in scoring for the zips as a senior.