Can't. Post Game thoughts?

RowdyZip

Can some marketing person PLEASE figure out how to get a Zips lid on LBJ!?! What a wasted opportunity.
I'm sure that some day when the resume building albatross that is our Addidas contract expires and we move to Nike (hopefully), LBJ would be more than happy to wear one. I don't believe there is any way on God's green Earth that he would rub Nike's nose in shit and wear an Addidas hat regardless of the school he is rooting for.Where LBJ goes, what he wears and everything he does depends upon his contracts and who is paying for it. The guy is a huge enterprise and he is not going to take a risk at a UofA vs. Can't basketball game. If he does, he or someone around him made a big mistake and they will be getting an ear-full from someone down the line.I think the marketing department does a lot of things wrong, but the nitpicking on this board is just silly. They have a lot bigger problems to solve than whatever LBJ is wearing. How does LBJ having an Addidas UofA hat on move the ball forward for the University? If UofA tried to use that immage in any way, there would be an avalanche of letters from lawyers representing LBJ and Nike. It would cause a huge stink and that is something nobody involved wants.We all need to stop worrying about whether LBJ has a UofA hat on or if they are selling juiceboxes at the games and worry more about how the marketing department is going to create mass support for the program around the area. Currently, there is none and that needs to change. I dont' see how getting LBJ involved in any other way than a half assed way helps us. The time he spends at UofA games is probably the only time he has to devote to UofA. Between his business obligations, basketball obligations and having sex with anyone he wants to whenever he wants to, he is probably pretty busy. Half assed efforts get half assed results. We need a whole ass effort from the marketing department.Off to Las Vegas.......Viva Las Vegas!!!!!!

actually lebron has come to some of the guys practices this year, and is really close with the ua program...seeing as how coach d was his coach in high school...lebron is close with dru, romeo, and j wood...they grew up together...and i missed that whole having sex with anyone he wants, havent heard anything about that...having a professional close with your program i think is a good thing...for instance peyton manning and tennessee...a big time school...even though peyton plays football, he gave the bball team a pep talk before one of their last games...the florida tennessee game actually...having someone like peyton be close to their athletics department will help them, and pump them up...everyone knows lebron, and some of our players are real close with him...im sure having their BEST friend at the game made dru, rome, and j wood feel good about themselves...im sure all the ua players appreciated having him and a lot of the other cavs squad show up...that was real nice of them, they didnt have to do that...lebron didnt even have to come...he did, and he was cheering us on...im sure he appreciates it when some of our players go and watch him play at the q...a program moving forward doesnt always have to be because the ball goes in the hoop...this is a good thing for our program, and i hope it continues in the future

Thank God the refs couldn't steal this one from us.
They sure tried. Glad to see someone else watched the same game I did. Starting by trying to foul out Dru, to the typical bad call on a charge/flop to give Rome his second foul, the numerous times Dials was hammered while handling the ball, the phantom walk on Nate and the Wood pass/Romeo dunk-call a foul 4 seconds later as described by CK, this was a joke. But folks, it could have been worse. And did everyone see the black offical run off the court at the end of regulation. He thought the game was over.Rick Cryst and his officals should be shot...He is a piece of shit commissioner.Onto the game, a few other comments:Where was Dru's head at last night? How many of his turnover were of the unforced variety? ......Giving up 19 offensive rebounds will be our downfall, if we have one.......Points off turnovers -19. Embarrassing......Are we the worst fast break team ever assembled. Aside from the Middleton one on none breaks, we are clueless. Showtime we are not! It sure seems to me that we pass the ball on the break before the defender ever commits. Deflections and steals going the other way result.......Conyers did play great D. His half-court pass at the end of the first half cost us from going up by 14 or 15 and it cost Jimmy valuable playing time in the second half.....Wasn't an MVP performance by Rome. Will it hurt his chances?.....Wood, very much an MVP performance.......Memo to KD, when you get a lead, stop all the running and gunning and taking quick shots...run some clock, pound it into the paint and rotate the ball as we know how......Props to Nick Dials and J. Wood. A big THANK YOU from this Zips fan.

did anyone see the call where the ball went out of bounds, and the ref went to throw his arm in our direction...he stopped mid throw, and reversed the call...i mean what is the deal???...is he afraid because hes standing in front of all Can't fans...i mean it was like he had his mind made up, and changed it for some reason...i thought that was bs...the refs need to stop playing to the home team, or a certain...they need to call the game like it is, fair and even...no team gets any advantage, but dont screw a team over either...there were other calls where it looked like the ref was ready to call a foul before it happened...an odd game, but a good win...no more OT though, my heart cant take it :screwks:

As far as Conyers goes I gotta agree with Zip Watcher here. Yeah, Conyers is making some mistakes here and there, but the kid has been an absolute beast on the defense end and especially on the boards over the last week. You gotta remember, this is a kid who hadn't played organized ball in over a year before the start of this season. I have a feeling that these minutes he's logging now are going to pay very big dividens in the coming years for this team.