ZippyDoo Posted September 21 Report Posted September 21 (edited) Start time was finally announced today as 3:30 pm.... for those of us planning on making the trip and trying to plan it out. Edited September 21 by ZippyDoo Quote
exit322 Posted September 21 Report Posted September 21 (edited) 10 minutes ago, ZippyDoo said: Start time was finally announced today as 3:30 pm.... for those of us planning on making the trip and trying to plan it out. That's the fun of the 12-day window. Homecoming (10/10 EMU) is generally sorted as a 3:30 kick. But the Miami game kickoff time will be known Monday October 5, and the PCCC kickoff time will be known Monday October 12. The 12-day window probably also applies to the empty stadium games whose network isn't clear (the empty stadium games against Ohio and Western Michigan are ESPN-family and I think those kick at 7). Edited September 21 by exit322 Quote
ZippyDoo Posted September 21 Author Report Posted September 21 Good to know... I have been wondering when they were going to release the start times and trying to figure out why they would not know already. The UMASS game is a Wednesday night, obviously that is either going to be 7:00 or 8:00 can't see it starting later than that.... Now the only two left to find out are the Miami and Kent ones like you said but at least I know when we will find out.... Quote
exit322 Posted September 21 Report Posted September 21 28 minutes ago, ZippyDoo said: Good to know... I have been wondering when they were going to release the start times and trying to figure out why they would not know already. The UMASS game is a Wednesday night, obviously that is either going to be 7:00 or 8:00 can't see it starting later than that.... Now the only two left to find out are the Miami and Kent ones like you said but at least I know when we will find out.... We may know earlier than a 12-day window on the unknown-channel empty stadium game against UMass; I'm not sure how that setup works. Quote
MangoZip Posted September 21 Report Posted September 21 44 minutes ago, exit322 said: That's the fun of the 12-day window. Homecoming (10/10 EMU) is generally sorted as a 3:30 kick. But the Miami game kickoff time will be known Monday October 5, and the PCCC kickoff time will be known Monday October 12. The 12-day window probably also applies to the empty stadium games whose network isn't clear (the empty stadium games against Ohio and Western Michigan are ESPN-family and I think those kick at 7). The Miami game is their family weekend so I doubt that will be a night game. I’d guess it’s likely another 3:30 start. Quote
exit322 Posted September 21 Report Posted September 21 10 minutes ago, MangoZip said: The Miami game is their family weekend so I doubt that will be a night game. I’d guess it’s likely another 3:30 start. That makes sense. Surprised it didn't get announced, our homecoming time came out well in advance of the 12-day window. Maybe Miami does theirs at 12 sometimes? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.