spring what's everyone looking for?

gozips19

ok the spring game is tomorrow and i can't wait! what are some of the things you'll be looking for during the scrimmage? i will be looking closely at the lines and the qb play. i really hope all three qb's play tomorrow. i also will be looking forward to some of the new wrinkles in the offense such as the option and i am hoping to see all three tight ends on the field at the same time. personally i would prefer to see the team split into two and play each other. a personal preference. maybe we aren't that deep to pull that off yet? thoughts?????? :screwks:

I'm looking forward to getting decked out in zips gear, having an ice cold beer or 6 at bdubs, watching the tribe game at 1, and unfortunately having to wear my zips thermal headband for my hike to the rec cuz spring in ohio SUCKS.Anyone else doing some "tailgating"?

We've got to keep in mind that coaches keep spring games very vanilla due to the fact that they are so public and there will only be base calls played. Because of this fact, nobody wins or loses a job in a spring game, its more just a show for the fans. We all need to keep that in mind if one quarterback goes out there and just tears it up tomorrow and the another one goes 0-14. It seems like every year after the spring game we get people thinking there should be all kinds of shakeups in the lineup when in reality evaluations are not being made based off one "scrimmage".

I expect for the offinsive line to shock some people. I have been hearing from a few people that they are starting to gel well together. It will be fun to see if the line will be better then last year. I know this years offensive line is alot taller and more athletic then the offensive lines in the past. Schepp will be the leader of this group. It will also be good to see our our Defensive unit works together, and if our DL is able to plug up the holes and force the RB to bounce things outside where our LB and DB will be there to clean up. Anyone else going to go an participate in the skills challenge, i seen that anyone from the age of 8 up can be involved.I might do it, but I dunno that the roof is high enough for my Punting ;)

:D what no david harvey sitings?... i think the o line will be ok...i want to see the QB's and the rb's as well as the d-line...i want to see c.jackson play to see if he can handle the pressure of being the starter with the target on HIS back...this will either be a real big year or another bust...little in between...

:D what no david harvey sitings?... i think the o line will be ok...i want to see the QB's and the rb's as well as the d-line...i want to see c.jackson play to see if he can handle the pressure of being the starter with the target on HIS back...this will either be a real big year or another bust...little in between...
when talking to a few of my friends on the team, they said that Nate Robinson, and J. Cecchetti have been playing with a chip on their shoulder, knowing they have alot to prove. They were very impressed with how they have done this spring, and he said the DL wont be as bad as people think. Hopefully their right