Army's scouting report on Akron

ZachTheZip

To me, the writer sounded like he thinks Army and Akron are at about the same level. He kept mentioning similarities in terms of new players at QB and O Line. He sounded worried about Harvey, hoping he wouldn't return until after we play them. I didn't get the impression that they are taking us lightly.

Missing weapon: Army might not have to worry about a formidable deep threat when it plays the Zips. Are they serious. Did they not look at the recruits we signed this year? I think Hill will make a bigger impact then people think. I am going to be happy to see Harvey run out onto the field with the Team up at Browns stadium. We are deeper at the WR position then they give us creditfor. Arthur is good for 10-20 yards each time he makes a grab. Long has the ability to go deep on any given play, as well as Lindsey. Add Harvey to the mix and things are looking very positive for us. When it is all said and done, I think we beat Army by a pretty good amount, and get some of our reserves PT before out "Big" game the following week against the Buckeyes.

When was the last time we beat Army?I think some of you think we are a little better than we are.You are talking about a true freshman, that hasn't even arrived yet, making a difference in a game.  :rolleyes:
This man speaks the truth...the potential in Hill may be there but it is not likely going to happen the right away.
Harvey did it for us last year.