Do you think anything will change?

timmyboy

When camp comes around in the summer, All of the players listed above are players who could come in and make an impact right away. Does anything think any of the guys listed will become starters by the start of the season? I think a few of them have a very good chance of coming in and earning playing time. Jake Anderson DT 6-4 278Big body with decent speed for his size. Could come in and help out right away with the "weak" depth that we have at DL.Casey Estrada OL 6-5 285 Already on campus and did a pretty good job in the spring games. Look for him to grow into a very good blocker for us.Miguel Graham DB 5-9 162 Already on campus. Has runs in the low 4.4 in the 40 so thats always a plus when it comes to DB'sVincent Hill WR 5-10 174 Very good speed and a knack for making big plays. Can catch the short route or run past a defender for the long ball. I look for him to help out right away.Zac Kasparek OL 6-6 299 Big kid who is equally good at the pass block and run block. I think he will end up as a redshirt unless injuries hit our OL like they have in the past.Da'von Moore DB 6-0 201 One of the better DB's in Pennsylvania. Has very good size and speed but our Depth at DB will hurt his chances of playing early.Gary Pride ATH 5-9 180 Great speed, and can break one at any given time. Played QB,RB,KR in high school so he is the jack of all trades. Cant wait to have him here.Joe Rash DE 6-2 257 Big kid, and fast for his size. A player JD really likes. He has already talked about him coming in and playing right away.Almondo Sewell LB 6-2 235 Ranked as one of the Top LB in the country. We have decent depth at LB but he could see some playing time right away.Shane Shead DE 6-5 225 Big, Fast and very strong. Could help out on the DL at the End/OLB spot.Paul Simkovich OL 6-4 298 Could come in and get playing time right away. Is good at both run and pass blocking..... Could he be the next Andy Alleman?Aaron Williams LB 6-0 196 Decent size, good speed and a very hard hitter. will make a great addition to the Zips, but i look for him to redshirt due to our depth at LB and DB spot.Bryan Williams DB 6-0 197 This kid is a great athlete, Good size for a CB and safety. The only problem is he is such an athlete you cant decide where to play him...... S,CB,RB?

I'm hoping to see Bryan Williams at RB. We need a home run hitter back there! I think Bryan has the potential to be the best RB in the MAC! But I'm biased.And I think we need to find a way to get Almondo Sewell on the field. Shane Shead too! I think we should move to a 3-4 defense. That may not be a big switch from a 3-3-5, but having another linebacker on the field as opposed to another DB just seems more smash-mouth to me. Besides, our linebacking crew is stocked and has a ton of potential! Get as many of them on the field as possible!

I think Pride and Hill see some time. We need as much speed and atheticism on the field as possible.
I agree. Speed kills and both of them guys have alot of it. Could we run some 5 WR set and have both of them on the field at the same time? So many different things can be done when you have a QB that can run and WR that can create on their own.