Doesnt Even feel like Rivaly week?

KeeprOFtheHous

they're just trying to preserve the bleachers for a few more games ;)
Hey just because I broke my fair share of bleachers 'accidentally' last year... it's not my fault they don't withstand multiple people jumping up and down on them.
I plan on swiping a few bleachers from the RB at the last home game next year. And maybe a trough, and maybe a goalpost, and maybe the scoreboard.....

I plan on swiping a few bleachers from the RB at the last home game next year. And maybe a trough, and maybe a goalpost, and maybe the scoreboard.....
Lemme know if you need a hand. Would be glad to help. Don't forget a pair of gloves ... fiberglass shards and trough "residue" you know.Finding it a LITTLE bit hard to get real fired up about the Can't game this year. I'm still so peeved off about last year's debacle at Can't that I just want to see the Zips come in and do their business on Can't so we can all just move on to Connecticut and the rest of the MAC schedule. :screwks: and always will in my book.