Joe Dunn show

zipboy

Joe sounded pessimistic
:blink: WHAT? Joe Dunn ... saying ANYTHING even REMOTELY pessimistic about the Zips ?!? I refuse to believe it until I hear it for myself.I agree it's nice to have the new show. Hey Joe ... a little advice ... when we're down by 30 points in basketball or 18 touchdowns in football, PLEASE leave the "IF A, B, C, D, & E happen, I still think the Zips have a chance to get outta here with a win!" talk for another day. I don't mind a homer but YEESH! :rolleyes:

Hey Joe ... a little advice ... when we're down by 30 points in basketball or 18 touchdowns in football, PLEASE leave the "IF A, B, C, D, & E happen, I still think the Zips have a chance to get outta here with a win!" talk for another day.
:lol: Agreed. I used to feel the same, then I met and talked with Joe, that guy REALLY bleeds Blue & Gold. I gained a lot of respect for him that day, and his "homerism" is tolerable to listen to for me now.Keep up the good work Joe :thumb:

WHAT? Joe Dunn ... saying ANYTHING even REMOTELY pessimistic about the Zips ?!? I refuse to believe it until I hear it for myself.I agree it's nice to have the new show. Hey Joe ... a little advice ... when we're down by 30 points in basketball or 18 touchdowns in football, PLEASE leave the "IF A, B, C, D, & E happen, I still think the Zips have a chance to get outta here with a win!" talk for another day. I don't mind a homer but YEESH! 
So would you rather he talked about Ohio State? :unsure:

WHAT? Joe Dunn ... saying ANYTHING even REMOTELY pessimistic about the Zips ?!? I refuse to believe it until I hear it for myself.I agree it's nice to have the new show. Hey Joe ... a little advice ... when we're down by 30 points in basketball or 18 touchdowns in football, PLEASE leave the "IF A, B, C, D, & E happen, I still think the Zips have a chance to get outta here with a win!" talk for another day. I don't mind a homer but YEESH! 
So would you rather he talked about Ohio State? :unsure:
No way! As Dr Z said, nobody bleeds more Akron Blue and Gold than Joe BUT I'd just like to see him tone it down a bit when it's pretty obvious we've got NO chance to win. I can't STAND osu - you struck a nerve! :D