GAME TODAY

zip37

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just announced on the pregame show:Jacquemain starting. Will play the first few series and Jackson will get his series.Can anyone figure out how rotating QB's is helping us???
Just had a friend text me the same message...via frenchie in the pregame. This is frustrating...MAC season officially starts next week and JD wont stick with a QB. COACH THEM, DONT KEEP CHANGING THEM OUT!!!!

Just announced on the pregame show:Jacquemain starting.  Will play the first few series and Jackson will get his series.Can anyone figure out how rotating QB's is helping us???
Just had a friend text me the same message...via frenchie in the pregame. This is frustrating...MAC season officially starts next week and JD wont stick with a QB. COACH THEM, DONT KEEP CHANGING THEM OUT!!!!
I'm detecting a Browns-level decision making process here. Not good.

There's the John Stec we all know and love. Getting off wobbly floaters that go about 30 yards or so.
Yep...nothin like a 38 yarder with a BIG akron bounce and a 28 yarder that also took a zips bounce to get that far. This could be a field position game, and stec could very well cost the game with those kind of kicks.

Any updates? I'm stuck at work.
Akron 3 and out on the first drive.Stec gets off a wobbly punt that gives the ball to UConn around the 40. But they can't get anywhere and have to punt on 4th and 1 (although they got a pretty bad spot on a busted play where the QB scramblled out of bounds).Akron picks up one first down on the next drive, but stalls out on a busted play where Jacquemain had to run all over the field on 3rd and 2 and eventually lost 3 yards. Followed by another wobbly Stec punt.UConn has it around the 30.

Akron moving the ball nicely and finding some momentum at the end of the first. Inside the redzone w/ second and goal from the 9.Jabari has been HUGE on this drive. Drew the pass interferance to start it off and has had 3 big third down catches. Jacquemain is doing a nice job throwing the ball on this drive. He hasn't missed a pass thus far in the game. The only problem is he's taken 3 big sacks. A couple because he's held the ball too long.