If the Zips have another losing season, should JD be fired?

InTheZone

the thing that bothers me is right now we are 3-4 in the probably the weakest the mac has been in a long time.niu gets beat 44-3,and cmu gets beat 70-14 to back up my point.there is not team in the mac that would finish .500 in any bcs conference.im not saying get rid of jd this season,but we are a middle of the pack team in the worst conference in football right now.jd needs to get this program moving forward,and right now we are spinning are wheels.if we lose to buffalo the mac championship run is over,and we be lucky to finish .500.

the thing that bothers me is right now we are 3-4 in the probably the weakest the mac has been in a long time.niu gets beat 44-3,and cmu gets beat 70-14 to back up my point.there is not team in the mac that would finish .500 in any bcs conference.im not saying get rid of jd this season,but we are a middle of the pack team in the worst conference in football right now.jd needs to get this program moving forward,and right now we are spinning are wheels.if we lose to buffalo the mac championship run is over,and we be lucky to finish .500.
I strongly argue that tha Sun Belt Conference and Converence USA are worse than the MAC. However, the MAC is the worst it's been in years.

:lol: ok ole buddy, you got me there..............I like JD because he brought defense to UA football.I like JD because he brought Brett, Andy and Getsy who filled holes left by the other staff......and then somehow, got us a game in December.I hope he can turn things around with his "non suburban, non slow and soft" players (if they ever make it on the field more than a season or so).JD's our coach, and he has given us all some fresh thrills over the past 4 seasons...............but most of us want another bowl bid, and this time a victory.

:lol: ok ole buddy, you got me there..............I like JD because he brought defense to UA football.I like JD because he brought Brett, Andy and Getsy who filled holes left by the other staff......and then somehow, got us a game in December.I hope he can turn things around with his "non suburban, non slow and soft" players (if they ever make it on the field more than a season or so).JD's our coach, and he has given us all some fresh thrills over the past 4 seasons...............but most of us want another bowl bid, and this time a victory.
I had a feeling you've been around the board too long to take the bait.