Time To Man Up

GoZips

For many years I actively participated in semi-professional drag racing. It is an expensive hobby/sport. It leads to divorce, scraped knuckles, blown engines, transmissions and rear ends. Some times you win, some times you lose. One thing for sure, you always, always run what ya brung. The measure of a competitor was the ability to stand tallwhen on the starting line.Tuesday night begins the new season for the Zips. It is time to man up. Miami will be ready. They need this win just as the Zips do. Zips, be ready.There can be no lament about not having Jeremiah. It can only be play your a$$ off. Leave it all out on the floor. It is gut check time. It is time to look down anddo an onion check. Either you got them or you go home with your tail between your legs. This is a must win.This game is about winning the MAC. This is the first step to taking the MAC. You want to concede to Cant? Get the frack out of my face.This game determines if the Zips can do it. There are just four games to play in conference. We start with Miami. Charly and company will be a tough test.Still, the Redhawks are quite beatable. The Zips have had enough time learning to play without Wood. Some people need to reach down into their soul and play withgrit and determination.In my youth I served on a U.S, aircraft carrier that had the motto "a ship that wont be beat, can't be beat". That World War II ship still exists to this day.If the Zips go after Miami with the intent of winning, they will win. Rowdies, you best have your lame buttocks down at Mullet Hall.

Why does it seem like there are more AK-Roadies than AK-Rowdies? Either way, take over the Mullet. ....And if Penno's there, kick him in the nads for me. (Yea, I said nads - I'm bringing it back.)
You know the Roadies/Rowdies won't be the same without you BleacherBum... Too bad you won't be there, you'll be missed.