Meltdown Countdown

Quickzips

Time to implement the suicide watch in Athens. O'Sham's team is showing yet again how mentally weak they are. Miami is outplaying them in just about every phase of the game and they are doing it w/ Tim Pollitz having one of his worst games of the year. Ohh and good old Bubba has been bricking 3's most of the 2nd half.

Would love to see what the OU board has to say about this one!I was hoping OU would win and give Can't a long, physical game in the semi's, so that they are worn down if and when we play them in the finals.
From what I watched, I really think Miami can give Can't a better game tomorow night than OU could. OU is so soft mentally it isn't even funny. Miami might not be a great athletic team, but they aren't going to fold up like a cheap suit at the first chance they get. How sweet was it to watch Bubba throwing up brick after brick after brick that second half. Real steal O'Shea made prying that kid away from us. Great player he's been for them. Won them so many games. Ice water runs through that kids veins.

I'm looking for Miami to give Can't one hell of a fight. I hate both teams but Miami is highly motivated right now
There are two teams I am rooting for tomorrow.....Akron and Miami.
Same here. Give me MU on their 4th straight day (for whatever that might be worth). Also fewer sweater fans than hippie fans.OU is sad and so is Bubba.

What a shame for OU. They had all the tools to have a great year, and once again self-destructed. In his final basketball game ever, Bubba once again showed how much he can hurt a team. Heck, they played their best basketball game of the year (win against Can't) when Bubba DIDN'T PLAY A SINGLE MINUTE.Guys...I still believe our chances in the championship game are much better if we play Miami. And they would be playing their 4th game in 4 days.

Revenge in the MAC championship against Miami is my biggest reason for wanting the Redhawks. I want to see them lose to us in the finals. I want to see Ced go off on them. I want to embarrass them on TV. After what happened last year and what they did to completely end our season, I can't believe that anybody would want anyhting less. So what if we would have a third chance to beat Can't? Screw Can't. The earlier they lose, the happier I'll be.

Guys...I still believe our chances in the championship game are much better if we play Miami. And they would be playing their 4th game in 4 days.
That is why I dont think that Miami is going to get past Can't tonight. Third game in 3 days. I expect that Can't will try to force an uptempo game, and wear them down. They are only 6-7 guys deep, too.

Guys...I still believe our chances in the championship game are much better if we play Miami. And they would be playing their 4th game in 4 days.
That is why I dont think that Miami is going to get past Can't tonight. Third game in 3 days. I expect that Can't will try to force an uptempo game, and wear them down. They are only 6-7 guys deep, too.
But they scored 74 against OU!!!! I'm sorry but if they can do that, I might lean towards Can't. Plus I was in the restroom yesterday at the Q and over heard some Can't guys talking. They were saying how they wanted to play Akron so they could kick out butts again. Then how they would hear about the ref excuses and other excuses on why they didn't make the post-season. These were business like people. Gosh that school is classless. I was right there too with my cape on. :blink: :puke: