2007 highlight tape

That is an awesome video. Caleb is definitely doing his job and a little more. The rest is our job. We need bigger crowds to force a bigger stadium. If we can have 13,000 in our football games, i don't see why we wouldn't have at least half of that in our Men's soccer games.

:blink: Wow, is it possible our athletic marketing dept. made that video? Maybe there's hope after all.(looks like Buffalo needs a new soccer stadium also)
I highly doubt it. My guess is Caleb went to the video staff and asked them to put something together. I would love to see the day when the marketing department actually took the time to market soccer.

If I am correct, this video is added to throughout the season. Work begins on it immediately after they play the first game, and it grows from there. It is a sweet movie, and I am sure that the players love it even more than we do.It also would make a great recruiting tool.

Anyone check the math on the end stats? How do they get to that winning %?
Not sure if this is how it was calculated but here's how I came up with it ...2 points for a win = 45 wins x 2 = 90 points1 point for a tie = 7 ties x 1 = 7 points62 total games = max 124 pointsU of A soccer captured 97 out of a possible 124 points or .782. :thumb: