Today

Today I Hope that a big shot Changer could be coming to the JAR. Wearing #44 (or otherwise).Anyone know what time the fax machine in the AD's office opens up?Go Zips! Go Zeke! Go Trevor! B) B) B) B) B)
shhhh...from my sources, I heard there's a big meeting @ Mckeesport High School today at 1:00 p.m. Maybe the fax will come soon after hmmmmm :bow:

TREMENDOUS.Seems like forever and a day since GoZips88, BirdZip & Family, Lilroodude and I met up to watch the big fella swat some shots in Twinsburg. At the time it seemed a remote possibility that the Zips could be landing the best player in the building, but they did it.Props to Boals & KD .. welcome to Zeke & family. Great things are here and greater things are to come.Great day.Go Zips!

THANK YOU ZIP NATION SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. CAN'T WAIT TO JUMP, SCREAM & SHOUT THIS TIME NEXT YEAR WHEN ZEKE IS IN HIS "ZIPS" UNIFORM....I am sooooo glad THIS portion is over. Both Zeke and I are looking forward to his next adventure in Akron and with the Akron Zips, Zip Nation and the infamous AK Rowdies..... Oh..BTW.....who do I talk to about my PINK OR GREEN BAND so I can hang out with the ROWDIES during game time???