Jump to content

Zippy87

Members
  • Posts

    1,903
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    37

Everything posted by Zippy87

  1. I updated the original post with who is in and out for each school so far along with names we've seen tied to the Zips. Let me know if I'm missing anyone!
  2. I look at it this way - if Freeman would've entered the portal last summer would any MAC teams turn him down if they had the chance? These coaches are constantly battling each other for players. If they have a chance to make their teams better they're all going to do it.
  3. Catching up
  4. Kalkbrenner is a really good player but he sure gets away with a lot down low.
  5. Duquesne had a really good team this year. Once they got healthy they played really well the rest of the season. You don't get lucky for months.
  6. The end of a long and successful coaching career for KD. I suspect he'll stay involved in athletics and wouldn't be shocked to see him back in Akron.
  7. Interesting that Markus' brother is also on CMU's roster - Hunter Harding, a 7 ft center. Maybe Coach Groce can talk them both into coming? 🙂
  8. Looks like we were his first offer
  9. Any word on any changes being made to the JAR over the offseason?
  10. I think it was more lack of depth than it was conditioning personally.
  11. Awesome! I have two on the way!
  12. It will be interesting to watch college coaches - especially at mid-majors - and how they adapt to the changes the transfer portal and NIL have brought to the game. For instance, if Akron recruits a high school player, they redshirt, play their freshman year, then transfer, is it even worth it? Having them take one of 13 scholarships for two seasons to only get their sophomore year?
×
×
  • Create New...