Jump to content

ZipsFan31

Members
  • Posts

    149
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

ZipsFan31's Achievements

Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

  • Very Popular Rare
  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • Dedicated Rare
  • One Year In Rare
  • Collaborator Rare

Recent Badges

132

Reputation

  1. I am not Thrilled by the non D1 opponents but I think overall this year home schedule is awesome. you get Tulane (very good Name) a top Sunbelt team in February and with in conference play you get all the good teams. Ohio, Toledo, Umass, PCCC, Miami, bowling Green etc. last year we missed Miami and Ohio and it I would take those games over Northern Kentucky any day.
  2. here is the post I saw: Mark Mitchell returned to Missouri after briefly de-committing and committing to Kentucky, bringing the Tigers' roster to a potential 16 players under a specific roster exemption. [1, 2] Missouri was already carrying 15 players on its roster when Mitchell decided to return to Columbia for a fifth year of eligibility. The addition does not violate standard limits because the program can carry 16 players via a roster exemption, or due to players grandfathered in as designated student-athletes when the 15-player limit was established. Mitchell's fifth-year eligibility remains subject to a pending NCAA appeal following his legal maneuvering in Kentucky
  3. I saw a post about Mark Mitchell who was a 5th year who committed back to Missouri when Missouri had 15 active players. The post said that since Mitchell was on the Roster last year, He could get a roster spot exemption. Made no sense to me, but Evan and Mitchell are the exact same Situation. So if Missouri can have 16 spots so can Akron I guess. lol
  4. Just renewed my season tickets. I was holding out for the schedule release. It has to be any day now. I think the 22 game MAC schedule really helps the season ticket holder
  5. Bracket busters saying Ty pence and Scott are similar, is Ludacris. My hopeful starting 5 is: Staveskie Oriol Ty Pence Mahaffey Barre that team seems to have a chance to be something special. Just got to hope Oriol and Mahaffey get cleared to play
  6. Anyone hear anything about Bowen Hardman landing somewhere?
  7. Anyone hear anything about Bowen Hardman? Did he land anywhere?
  8. TJ, Amani, and Scott all deserve flowers. They are all timers. I think we assembled a good roster of guys. Now it will be up to Ford and the staff to Gel the team and build an offensive identity. As there is no clear order of who will be the leaders. I assume that will get worked out in summer works outs
  9. Agree it is Steveskie, Pence and White are on paper the top 3 offensive options. I am big fan of Wilson, Henderson, and Burton, being under the radar top options. We are positionless and deep. Hopefully 1 or 2 guys step up as Alpha options and a pecking order develops. As there is no clear leader.
  10. Here is how I see the line up looking and then you have MMK to Play Center and PF depending on injury and Fouls. I am the biggest MMK fan. he was a great FT shooter and showed signs of a few straight line drives last season. I think he could have an Amani like improvement on the perimeter, and expand his game to the stretch 4
  11. I am happy with these additions they are good players but I am getting worried we will have a Major Log Jam at the 3-4 slots. I do not think any of these guys can play the 2 except maybe Henderson but here are the players we have for the Wing 6'5 Josh Henderson 6'6 Collin White 6'6 Ty Pence 6'5 Zach Halligan 6'6 Marvin Musiime- Kamali Do you play Josh Henderson in the jammed up backcourt or do you make MMK your 3rd string Center. those are 5 guys that all expect to play who is sitting the bench all season?
  12. Hard to believe their offer was much larger than ours. He was going to be the starting PG here. Very sad outcome. Wish him the best I guess but this one hurts
  13. If Sharron comes back. This guy is the perfect Scott replacement. Combo guard who can come in a score, score score! I am still hoping Sharron young will get the keys to the Ferrari this season. I think he could be all MAC
  14. If Ford ran the Defense, then who ran the offense? was it Groce or someone else. Do we need to hire an offensive coordinator. I know time will tell but any rumor as to his staff vs Groce’s. Like who are keeping and who is leaving
  15. We have to go with the money, it is sadly the most important Part of College sports. If Wentz is the only donor who gives big money you have to go with his choice. If we can secure 2nd or 3rd donor by going with someone else then I think we should follow that lead. Dru Joyce went 9-9 in conference play in the A10 Last year in his 2nd year as Head coach. He is the only guy I think that could generate potentially more NIL than Ford. (Thanks to a Friendship with a Billionaire). If Lebron does not invest than we have to Roll with Ford and keep the Train moving as Wentz has made his Feelings know on X
×
×
  • Create New...