Tailgating at Can't

Bleacher Bum

I can't believe I was even considering not attending this game because of the d***head cops last time. Anyone know where to tailgate for Can't? I remember being hassled countless times by cops on bikes 2 years ago. Where can I party hassle-free?
Good Luck. We had a good time 2 years ago doing it but a couple people got an underage citation. We had alcohol in our tailgate so we had to be very careful. We had to make sure we used cups and that there was not a beer can or bottle in sight. We also had to shut the tailgate everytime a cop rode by and dump whatever was in our cups. We wasted a lot of beer dumping it whenever we had a cop come near. Make sure you have someone to keep a look-out for them.If you want to drink and do it legally, You could always pay to tailgate in their tailgate area. You have to buy their beer if you do.If you want to have fun without giving Can't a $.01, you can just tailgate without alcohol anywhere near the stadium.

I spoke to a friend that's a K.e.n.t. season ticket holder. There is a gravel lot (East) that people pay $5.00 to tailgate in. It is allegedly preferred (for tailgating) because you can set up a tent and take up more than one space without any problems.The main (West) lot is free. I am also told that you can drink and grill in that lot. However, you can't set up tents as you like. They place cars in every parking space. You CAN place tents and grills on the sidewalks that separate the various parking sections.The bicycle Parking Nazis still roam the area. But the draconian enforcement is out. Place your drinks in a Solo cup and be cool, and you are fine. Funnel beers from atop your truck and throw empty cans in the street and you will likey be sitting next to Singletary in the K.e.n.t. jail.

If you want to have fun without ... you can just tailgate without alcohol anywhere near the stadium.
Ralph Wiggum -- "But that's unpossible!"ralph.jpg
"Anyone who says you can have as much fun when you're not drinking as you can when you're drinking is a liar." Harry Caray on the old Roy Firestone ESPN show.