Cincy Attendance

zip81

Yeah, I thought it did seem like there were a lot more Zips fans at the Rubber Bowl on Saturday as opposed to past games this season. I know there were a lot more fans on the visitors side next to the band than there usually are. Very encouraging. I can't wait to see Can't State's stadium packed with Zips fans!

I was there.. that photo is misleading.. the pressbox side is all Reserved and premium.. except for the endzones.. .the "away" side is all General Admission and was at least 2/3 full.. that's where the most fans are... the photo needs to be from the press box side not the way the moron in the YSU thread posted it...

I was there.. that photo is misleading.. the pressbox side is all Reserved and premium.. except for the endzones.. .the "away" side is all General Admission and was at least 2/3 full.. that's where the most fans are... the photo needs to be from the press box side not the way the moron in the YSU thread posted it...
Also that photo must have been taken before the game as later on there was approximately 50% more people seated in the reserve section.

Our Penguin friend is being selective in his photos to prove a lame point. Here's a pic of the other side....during the first quarter...not during the pre-game like what's his name posted.P9270126.png

Also that photo must have been taken before the game as later on there was approximately 50% more people seated in the reserve section.
I agree. I was sitting on the press box side and there were many more than what's in his photo.I think it's a lame stunt to promo his blog or something.

For what it's worth, I felt he attendance wasn't 10,000. People were spread out on both sides. I sat with a friend on the general admission side at the 50 yard line in row 40 and we didn't have anyone within 2 rows of us. Sadly, I felt UC brought as many fans on that side as we did. To me, attendance is an issue and will be this entire season. The fans don't know what they will get with this team. We've lost the magic of our Motor City Bowl run and the casual fan wants to be convinced before they spend their money. Even if Zip football is a great bargain. We need to start winning. Compounding this dilemma is the fact that the Rubber Bowl is decrepid. We need InfoCision desperately. It will bring out the fans for a while. But if we fail to win that will not be enough to keep 'em.This is K.E.N.T. week and the most profound thing I can say is :screwks:

Thank you. It's nice to get one right, even if it is so damn obvious. Winning cures all. As for K.S.U., I care about this rivalry more than any other in college football. I hope we leave the MAC and go to Conference USA or, in my dreams, the Big East. But K.e.n.t. will always suck and I will always relish beating them. :wave: