Rasor Blog - Day #1

This line basically sums up last season and let's hope to God it doesn't sum up this season as well."Chris Jacquemain has a way of winning me over, then losing me. Here is what I wrote in my notebook: 'Jacq looks poised in pocket during two-minute drill. … Picked off in endzone. Story of career.'"

Very nice. I'm sure we got more from that blog than we ever would have watching those fuzzy web cams. BTW, anybody that has ONLY seen the stadium from those cams, is in for a BIG treat when they actually show up.Thomas said this about the defense: "I feel a different energy." I hope I do this year when I watch the defense, because I will not put myself through the misery of watching the Zips lack of D late in the year again. It just poisons me.Somebody at the BJ take a collection and buy Rasor a $99 digital camera! That photo lacks the energy that is Infocision Stadium.This makes Monday worth more than the chicken wings. This week's Hard Hat Huddle was a big success, drawing 750 people from the community.I think it's a great job getting the field ready for the team to practice on it this month. Should make it feel like home to them before they play the first game there.